1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

100 USD per day?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Paladin, Aug 3, 2005.

Hello, everybody
    I am new to this forum and I am new to google adsense. But I want to have a try to make some money from this awesome chance provided by Google.
    My first aim is to earn $100 or at least $50 dollars a day. To accomplish this aim, I have two plans.
    Plan A: To establish 10 sites, each contributes 5 to 20 dollars a day.
    or Plan B: To establish 2-3 sites, each contributes 20 to 50 dollars a day.
    Both plans need payment per click around 1$ (this kind of ppc is not too hard to find, I believe).
    From your experience, veterans of this board, do my plans sound applicable? Which one is better?
    TIA for your help!:)

Paladin, Aug 3, 2005 IP
  2. a3196

a3196 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome to forum...

Everything is possible if you can generate decent traffic..

IMO Plan A is faster but Plan B is better for long-term...

Creating thousands of spammy website with full of adsense can bring you some good money for now, but If you think about long-term, It's better to create 2-3 website with strong contents on them.

Good luck with AdSense!!

a3196, Aug 3, 2005 IP
  3. MobileP

MobileP Peon

Best Answers:
    Well it easier to make 10 sites that make $5 than 1 site that makes $50, allthough you have much more work with updating those 5 :)

MobileP, Aug 3, 2005 IP
  4. Critters

Critters Guest

Best Answers:
    Woah, you can think of 10 ideas for sites that are not spammy "made for AdSense" sites.. your a god among webmasters! :D

Critters, Aug 3, 2005 IP
  5. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    Except that you have to pay to host those ten sites. I personally believe the most oppurtunity these days is with just a few sites. With link building and marketing camopaigns, you may actually start losing money trying the "build 100 sites" method to hit your goal.

yfs1, Aug 3, 2005 IP
  6. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Being a newbie, I would concentrate on one or two sites and do them WELL.

dcristo, Aug 3, 2005 IP
  7. Dirkjan

Dirkjan The Dutch SEO Guy

Best Answers:
    Odd question. You want to know if you should start with 3 websites or 10? And your aim is 100 daily adsense.

I dont think that this vision is able to work. You need to find a drive elsewhere, like Serps, visitor statistics, have fun talking about the subject etc. 100 a day is a lot when you do it just because you think its something that veterans can explain easily.

What are your other targets? Subjects? Drive? Why do you think you are good enough to do something that attracts that amounts of visitors? $1 per click is doable, twice is doable as well, but as higher the click income is, the harder it is to get those visitors because competition might be higher. Why do you aim for the $1 subjects? Why not aim for subjects you know about? I dont know why, and dont want to sound negative, but I think you think about it the wrong way.... Dont start with the $100 daily or $1 a click but start with something you think you can talk about.. then when its getting big.. split it.. or make a niche brother / sister website... split it... in the end you have like 10-15 websites like many of us here (I personally have about 15 but I know veterans here that have 1 and earn 25 times as much as I do, and know people that have 50 and earn 25 times as much as I do... but I love what I do and make enough to work at home with just websites.. And love doing it...)....

Dirkjan, Aug 3, 2005 IP
  8. ladesignz

ladesignz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well I'd like to make a hundred a day to but to the find the time to work full time and maintain those site would be crazy. Im personally strarting with 2 taking my time building them and using that time to learn and asorb more for the people who have done it. Take advantage of all the knowledge on this board and others like it.....although I have to say this is the best board out there!

ladesignz, Aug 3, 2005 IP
  9. MattL

MattL Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not all websites are high maintenance.

I do think it is best though for a newbie to start off with one or two sites max.

Paladin: Focus on creating a useful website that will hold it's own over time, regardless of what type of advertising or revenue generation you use. Adsense is just a means, not the end all.

MattL, Aug 3, 2005 IP
  10. vprp

vprp Peon

Best Answers:
    Personally, I would go with fewer quality sites. As mentioned earlier, you can create 10 sites but I think quality would suffer and that would affect you in the long term.

If you could build say, 2 sites which are high in quality, you'll get a lot of repeat visitors and it will be better in the long term. As mentioned in the post earlier, if you create a useful Web site, it will be successful for a long period of time.

vprp, Aug 3, 2005 IP
  11. twin

twin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    it's easy to make 10 or 20 sites but it's very hard to get some good traffic. Think about it and try to plan your adverising campaign.

twin, Aug 3, 2005 IP
  12. jorge

jorge Peon

Best Answers:
    Exactly, that's the ussue, your 10 sites won't have any traffic at all.

Focus on making at least one site with good traffic, then worry about anything else. You might have to try with more than 1 site to hit it, but your focus must be traffic.

jorge, Aug 3, 2005 IP
  13. Sorvoja

Sorvoja Don't hide my ads!

Best Answers:
    It is very possible to create 100 websites (10-12 pages of content) in less than six months working only a few hours a day. And it takes no effort to make $1 from each web sites. 200 visitors and 1%CTR will take care of that.

It takes very little effort to increase the adsense income for one site from $1 to $5 a day. You could do it for all of the 100 sites in less than six months working only part time focusing on long tail keywords.

Sorvoja, Aug 3, 2005 IP
  14. jlawrence

jlawrence Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry, I have to disagree a bit here.
    It is easy and simple to build 10 sites.
    One way is to use affiliate sites, use an ftp datafeed to keep the data fresh and you can easily bring in $5 or $10 per day per site. Obviously you have to pick affiliate programs which people are going to search for.
    The advantage of this route is that you can design the site so that it's pretty unique, and you get 2 income streams - affiliate and adsense.

jlawrence, Aug 3, 2005 IP
  15. Swordfish

Swordfish Active Member

Best Answers:
    Focus on 1 to 3 niche sites if you can.. get them putting out $10 or so a day and then figure out which one has potential to put out double that.

If getting backlinks was an easy chore, it would make sense to put out 100 - $1 dollar sites, and then get those sites ranked... But this is not easy task.

Good Luck

Swordfish, Aug 3, 2005 IP
  16. RectangleMan

RectangleMan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think you are 2-3 years away from actually making $100 per day doing this. Many of us have been doing this for years and some still don't make $100 a day. Can you do this full time? If not you have a long road ahead of you. While a site can normally bring in a few bucks for most (99%) a real job would pay more...lots more. You say you want to earn $100 a day but you can do that at a job EASY.

I also suggest you start with 1 website..just one.

RectangleMan, Aug 3, 2005 IP
    Liminal likes this.
  17. jlawrence

jlawrence Peon

Best Answers:
    That is true. It's much more time consuming building the backlinks than it is building the sites themselves.

jlawrence, Aug 3, 2005 IP
  18. City2

City2 Peon

Best Answers:
    You should change your strategy in the area of calculating the money with $1/click that will never be constant. Sometimes you will get .03 per click and you will be surprised how little of the time you will acctually get that 1$. Although put the CT Rate into the math.

City2, Aug 3, 2005 IP
  19. MattL

MattL Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good points. Web publishing is probably the toughest way to make easy money.

MattL, Aug 3, 2005 IP
  20. DamienStone

DamienStone Peon

Best Answers:

Ive always believed in one site at a time. Shoot even dedicating months to one site. Itll truly be worth it in the long run. Might be able to sell that one site a year or whatever from now and buy multiple awesome sites with that money.

DamienStone, Aug 3, 2005 IP