1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

100% Unique www.WeightLossRace.com Gorgeous Website w/Clickbank, Adsense, Amazon

Discussion in 'Sites' started by lafours, Jul 27, 2009.

Domain Name: www.weightlossrace.com

Niche: Health, Dieting, Wellbeing

With this website package, you will have a brand new website (on the Wordpress blog platform) that you will own 100% exclusive and full rights to!

The term 'Weight Loss' is searched for more than 16,000,000 times a month. Wouldn't it be great to grab just a fraction of that traffic? Making a competitive website takes weeks but with this pre-made site you'll be ready to do that in no time.

This website comes with the following 15 rich, extensive features:

1. Domain Name

The domain www.weightlossrace.com is paid up for almost a full year and is registered at Godaddy.com. Once purchased, I will transfer the domain to you free of charge so you have full control over it.

2. Beautifully customized Premium Theme

This is a customized theme with 100% unique header and all psd files will be provided with the package for easy editing. All images on the site are royalty free stock images.

3. 100% Unique Articles

The site comes with 10 articles, all custom written for the site and guaranteed not to be seen anywhere else on the internet.

4. Adsense

The site comes with adsense ads already built into the site. They are beautifully blended so users will click without hesitation.

5. Clickbank

Four relevant clickbank products are alreay on the site adding another four revenue streams to the site. Each product has it's own image ad slot on the sidebar and will earn you up to 75% commission.

6.Amazon Shop

The site also has it's own Amazon shop in keeping with the look of the site. It links to dieting products over at Amazon and you'll make a percentage on each sale made!

7. Google Indexed

This site is already indexed in Google- something that can take weeks if not months for new sites.

8. Built in SEO pack

The site comes with a SEO (search engine optimization) pack that allows you to SEO each and every post to the max so that the search engines go crazy about the site!

9. Twitter Account

The site has it's own twitter account that will be included with the sale. It has over 100 followers and updates will show directly on this site as it is seamlessly intergrated with Twitter!

10. Video Content

Not only does the site have articles but it also streams relevant content from Youtube adding more depth to your site and encouraging visitors to stay on the site longer.

11. Forum

The site comes with a built in forum, again to keep users coming back and to get them sharing their experiences in weight loss.

12. Getting Started Guide

A guide to wordpress will be sent to you so you can learn how to run the site yourself.

13. Social Bookmarks

The site has been submitted to Stumble, Reddit, Propeller and Digg. It will also automatically post all new content to twitter, Delicious, Tumbler and Diigo (you will need to have accounts with these sites for this feature to work).

14.Free Hosting

I will host the site for you free of charge for 6 months, after which you can continue to host for $7.99 per month or transfer to the host of your choice. If you have your own hosting, that's fine too, I will transfer the site to your host free of charge.

15. Free Support

I will also support you for as long as you host with me. I will also transfer all ads to your advertiser accounts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All these great features truly represent the great deal of time that has been spent on the site- all time that you won't have to spend, you can just buy it and go. Any questions please feel free to ask.

http://flippa.com/auctions/71646/100--Unique-www-WeightLossRace-com-Gorgeous-Website-wClickbank-Adsense-Amazon

lafours, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  2. toby

toby Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 9
    registar? how much?

toby, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  3. butternyk

butternyk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $ 15 from me

butternyk, Jul 27, 2009 IP
    Digital_shubhi likes this.
  4. s3bby

s3bby Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    20 dollars for me

s3bby, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  5. lafours

lafours Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    It says above, registered at godaddy. Bidding starts at $97 on flippa, please follow the link for more details. Thanks.

lafours, Jul 28, 2009 IP
  6. lafours

lafours Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    OK, still available, will sell directly on here now. Great site, bidding starts at $100, increments of $5.

lafours, Aug 3, 2009 IP