1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 100% Unique, Best Quality Logos! | banners, headers, eBook covers. *HOT SERVICE*

Discussion in 'Design' started by MacRulez, Feb 27, 2011.

Hello,

I am a professional LOGO designer and would like to offer you my services for extremely low price. I have been capable of delivering TOP quality work for my clients for the past 3 YEARS so you will get absolutely original and aesthetic design, which you will be proud having on your website!

The price for Logos is flexible but basically it starts from ONLY $20! If you can dedicate more, do that with no fear! It will be a great motivation to make much more effort. I also accept bonuses, haha. More, if you order two logos, the price is only $36! I usually deliver work in 12-48 hours frame, depends on my workload.

Note: Based on my past experience I ALWAYS ask for 50% upfront payment to prevent from cheating.

Now, here is some of my portfolio!

[​IMG]

However, I am also capable of doing almost all Photoshop work except for web designs.

So you can order logos, illustrations, any custom vector work, eBook cover designs, banners, headers and the list goes on and on, just ask!

I'm REALLY looking forward to working with you.
    Matas

MacRulez, Feb 27, 2011 IP
  2. youyap

youyap Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i send you pm

youyap, Feb 27, 2011 IP
  3. MacRulez

MacRulez Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've completed some work already by turning .jpg into vector and more orders are pending.

@YouYap, I've sent you the work, we need to get in touch on skype again.

Still, I am always AVAILABLE to accept any orders so send me a quick message and we'll talk!

Thanks,
    Matas

MacRulez, Mar 2, 2011 IP