1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

100% Unique, Affordable & High Quality Content Written by English Graduate!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by willyboy104, Jan 2, 2011.

Original, High Quality Content Written by a Professional writer and University Graduate with 5 Years + Online Marketing Experience!

Get Affordable Articles written by a Native English Speaker (born in Manchester, living in London :)) working as an online marketing executive for the world’s fastest growing web-company.

If your looking for high quality, original, readable content which leaves out the grammar mistakes and follows a clear and simple flow then look no further.

Honestly, we have all spent hours if not days looking for quality article writers who are capable of writing articles which are superior enough to be accepted to the major article directories and help drive traffic to your website.

If your sick of people promising high quality articles and letting you down at every hurdle then please look no further. With an English born graduate writing your articles you can be sure to receive the highest quality articles at the most affordable price.

Here is what I can provide for you:

New Year Specials

*Keyword density 1-3%, if you would like higher this can be done*

Article Writing:

(Price per 100 words $2.00)

Product Reviews:

(Price per 100 words $2.00)

Report/ebook Writing:

10 Page Short Report: $75
    30 Page Main Report: $250
    50 Page Focused Report: $500

Rewriting:

(Price per 100 words $1.50)

Sample Writing:

To see samples of my previous writing you can check these posts:

How to put a price on a Blog?
    How will you monetize your blog?
    Why do you Blog?

I have written over 200 articles on the blog above, and over 1,000 articles since starting online marketing.

Quick: 5 Review slots available! - For 5 lucky people, I will be knocking 25% off each order in return for a quick review which would only take 2 or 3 minutes!

How to Order

To express you're interest in my services, please contact me so we can discuss this venture further. Contact me via the options below.

1. Reply to this thread.
    2. Send me a PM through Warrior Forum.
    3. Contact me at with subject title (Article Writing).

When contacting me, please provide me the following details.

Tell me the following:

Name:
    Contact Address:
    Market (niche):
    Keywords your targeting:
    Number of articles:
    Number of words (per article):

Bulk Orders:

10 Articles: 2% discount
    25 Articles: 5% discount
    40 Articles: 10% discount

Guarantee: I guarantee that each article written will be capable of being approved through Ezine article directory.

Delivery Time: 48 hours – 5 business days

Contact me:

Email: Will[@]stickyniches.com

willyboy104, Jan 2, 2011 IP