1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$100 plus more...Design sign concepts for my retail sign business

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by enoveltysigns.com, Aug 8, 2012.

My company manufactures personalized novelty signs. We personalize them to first and last names, cities and states and lakes and other landmarks. For this one I would like to focus on a personalized lake sign concept that can be personalized to any lake and state that lake is in...or country for that matter. You can draw inspiration from a contest I had on freelancer recently. Please do not copy any concepts and please be original in your designs as I will be selling these signs so any artwork must be legal in order for me to do this. You can draw from vintage concepts or new ideas I am open. The sign for now should be 4x18 inches total and I will need to be able to edit the text of the lake and the state. go ahead and use a WELCOME TO such and such lake concept.

Also, 1 designer can submit as many concepts as he/she would like and i will pay for any that i like.

Here is the contest on freelancer

http://www.freelancer.com/contest/Graphic-Design-for-The-Lizton-sign-Shop-8538.html

Click the view brief button to read more about my desires.

No to the "plus more" part of the title. I am going to pick one winner but to encourage as many entries as possible I will pay between $10-$20 for each design that I also like, so in reality if you work hard and make good designs, win or lose you will make some money.

Please ask questions, the sign needs to have rounded corners and have a small border around the edge and I need the files to be in Illustrator format and EPS.

Please let me know if I am missing anything

Jay

Last edited: Aug 8, 2012
    enoveltysigns.com, Aug 8, 2012 IP
  2. blankeyecue

blankeyecue Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Should the entries be posted here or on freelancer site?

blankeyecue, Aug 8, 2012 IP
  3. enoveltysigns.com

enoveltysigns.com Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please post them here and I will allow one week on this

enoveltysigns.com, Aug 8, 2012 IP