1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 100% Outsourced Social Media Service Website with Bonus Clickbank pop-up

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Rather Unique, Mar 26, 2015.

Why are you selling this site?
    I have started to work on sharpening my web design skills. I have built a few sites for practice that I am not planning to use. I have a supplier for the services listed on the site that will be included with the sale.

How is it monetized?
    This site is monetized by arbitrage: reselling services from a reliable supplier.
    It is also monetized with 2 relevant clickbank offers. One of which is displayed on an exit pop-up

How much time does this site take to run?
    This site is fully outsourced, you simply receive orders and then forward the orders to the supplier. Less than 30 minutes per day.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    There is currently no traffic to this site so it will require some form of SEO or traffic generation to make sales.

Rather Unique, Mar 26, 2015 IP
  2. Rather Unique

Rather Unique Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Price lowered to $50.

This is a fully functional website offering Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram services. Sell likes, fans and followers. Services can be easily added, updated or changed. I will guide the auction winner on how to add services, change prices, and update information.

How it works:

The simplicity of this system makes it perfect for beginners.

1. Buyers can choose from a variety of different services to easily purchase from the website via PayPal.

2. You will receive the orders and forward the details and a small portion of the payment to the supplier.

3. All orders are outsourced to a reliable supplier at a very low price.

4. Sit back and enjoy your profits, your work is done!

The supplier has over 30 different types of services that can be added to sell on the website. I decided to keep this site simple with 3 service options to make it easy for beginners, but there are many other options.

Here are some other services than can be added:

Youtube Subscribers, Likes, Dislikes, Comments

Facebook Post/Photo Likes

Dailymotion Favorites, Followers, Views

Web Traffic referred by Facebook, Twitter, Google

Adult Web Traffic

Pinterest Likes

SoundCloud Downloads, Followers, Plays

Google+ Likes, Reshares

Instagram Likes

Twitter Favorites, Retweets

Vimeo Likes, Subscribers, Views

Vine Followers, Likes, Revines

VK,com Likes, Repost, Subscribers

Free domain push to GoDaddy.

Website has been fully optimized. Check and compare speed statistics on GTMetrix.com

Rather Unique, Mar 28, 2015 IP