1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 100% money maker seo site, automatic traffic puller, MUST SEE

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Super Seller, Jul 28, 2015.

Seller's Notes
    Seo Services Selling Platform, Earn Money Easily By Outsourcing All Work. Free Tools Loaded To Retain Clients, Killer Design, Explanatory Video, Video Pitching For Customers..Everything Loaded.

Ready made site to conduct seo business that runs on fully outsourced method, sit and make money easily by supplying all works to cheap service providers....and keep the lump profit with you.

Seo Services Website -SEOSMEMAKEUP.COM

Run a professional seo company with reliable and effective supplier to deliver seo services for websites. Newbie friendly.Service can be fully outsourced.

Up for sale is www.seosmemakeup.com

How this business works:

All of the seo is done by an outsourcer/supplier, which will be provided to the winner of the auction. You just need to make sure the suppliers complete the job in time and then you deliver completed orders to your customers in a timely manner.

Main Website Features:

1.Excellent, professional design and easy to navigate

2.Separate squeeze page to generate list of clients, for a free series of seo training. Customers Signup and this will help you for future email marketing campaigns.

3.Social Media Integration with Google+, Facebook, Twitter
    Wordpress platform which is very easy to customize and maintain.
    4.Premium and Keyword Rich Domain:seo and sme

How Do I Drive Traffic to the Website?
    Traffic to the site is generated by email marketing campaigns (adswaps, solo ads). The marketing plan includes ad swap campaigns, solo ad campaigns, traffic sources, directories, forums and tips.

WHOME TO OUTSOURCE THE WORK AND WHO ARE THE SUPPLIERS:
    Here is the game and machine behind the business..

For protection of the winning bidder from potential competitors looking at this listing, the outsource company name is reserved only for the winning bidder. Even if you inquire, comment or PM about the outsource company, I will not be able to disclose this private information reserved for the winning bidder.

What's included with the website?

1.Keyword Rich Domain – seosmemakeup.com
    2.Professionally designed and functional website
    3.All files and databases related to the site
    4.WordPress Platform Based for easy site changes
    5.Established Supplier for outsourcing the work
    6.Blogging system for you to write original content to rank in google
    7.Separate seo software tons of tools with free service to attract customer and compel them to come time and again to your site.
    8.A competition checking seo software with other functionalities.

9.Separate beautifully designed squeeze page to collect emails and engage customers for a free email seo training series.

10.Seo report checker software integrated separatly with the site to attract customer and convert them to clients.

11. five videos explaining about why and what of seo service, email service, facebook marketing, mobile site development, etc to pitch attract customers....these are exclusive videos hosted with youtube by myself on my youtube channel...

12. A "understand us better" explanatory video to explain and pitch this business...

TOOL THAT COMES WITH THIS SITE:

SERVER & ROBOTS
    *Htaccess Generator
    *Robots.txt Generator
    Sitemap Generator
    *Robot Mode
    *Speed Test
    OPTIMIZATION
    *Meta Tags Generator
    *Keyword Cleaner
    *Keyword Generator
    *PageRank Lookup
    *Backlink Lookup
    *Indexed Pages Lookup
    *Character Length
    SECURITY
    *Password Generator
    *Hash Generator
    LOOKUPS
    *Whois Lookup
    *HTTP Header Lookup
    DEVELOPERS
    *Graphs and Charts
    *Script Resources
    *Live HTML Editor
    MISCELLANEOUS
    *PayPal Generator
    *Map Image Generator
    *competition meter
    *Generate SEO Report
    I think this is too much to give to a startup site...and you can make it a big business and lift it to the next level

Post Sale Service: important
    I will send you the web assets of the site and push the domain to your host registrar, you need to provide me you godaddy account number and register email id as well your personal email id to send the web assets download link.

PAYMENT: PayPal only

Your Success Is My Success so bid with confidence.

Warm Regards
    Bibhu Mishra

Wishing You The World Of Luck

Super Seller, Jul 28, 2015 IP
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    It seems the site is currently down.

Also, did you design the site yourself - or are you using a script/theme?

Matthew Sayle, Jul 29, 2015 IP
  3. juandesign

juandesign Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    ended or still going?

juandesign, Dec 5, 2015 IP