1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 100% Manual SEO Service, PM For Custom Quote

Discussion in 'Services' started by Jihoy, Jul 4, 2017.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Are you looking for SEO service that still works? Have you tried many providers and still not delivering results?

We will help you rank for your keywords/urls using only manual whitehat methods, and suggest any on-site changes if needed. We will help create a link building plan around ranking for your targeted keywords. Work will be done over a month, and you will be provided with reports of links built. We’ll be watching rankings closely, and making sure that every month you are doing SEO with us you will see ranking improvement or we’d be putting in extra work to make that happen.

We currently manage SEO for 100+ sites, with our biggest client doing over 10 million dollars a year in sales. 85% of our revenue are from returning clients. Some of reviews

Checkmait
    He truly delivers on his word. He has a fantastic grasp of SEO techniques and has a team that can flood the web with tens of thousands of high-quality links every month. He delivers constant reports detailing article submissions, blog comments (PR3+), forum posts with URLs pointing directly to the pages the links have been placed on. Truly impressive that his team can deliver so many links monthly yet keep everything organized.

I've worked with Jihoy on several large projects. After hiring him for my most recent job -- improving my #18th rank position for a very competitive keyword -- he brought the site up 10 ranks in less than 3 weeks. And all indicators show that he will be bringing the site up further in the coming weeks.

I am truly impressed with his service and would recommend him to anyone who is serious about an SEO campaign for competitive terms and is seeking out an highest, trustworthy professional.

vansterdam
    Jihoy has done great SEO work for both my daytime job website and my personal websites. He has consistently delivered quality links from a variety of sources. Many other link builders take shortcuts and deliver questionable work, but Jihoy goes above and beyond to make a customer happy. He was able to follow my exact specifications regardless what the work was. I have used his services for specific tasks such as blog commenting and forum posting, as well as full service SEO with a mix of services. I highly recommend Jihoy.

Mokorr
    Jihoy was VERY HELPFUL and he always went out of his way to answer all my questions. I had a very little budget to spend, but Jihoy was willing to work it out with me. He gave me different strategies on how we can work on improving my SERP rank for a low-competitive keyword and I being new to SEO , did not know much but he was very patient and took the time to explain SEO terms and the different types of methods on improving organic search engine results. After sending him money through PayPal, he quickly went to work and immediately gave FAST results way ahead of schedule! I received a thorough report on the 50 links listing, the PR of each link (which were PR3+, I double-checked personally), alt text used for my targeted keyword and the URL it would be directed to. If you are planning on working with Jihoy, I personally recommend him. He responds quickly, will work out things with you (he cares about the little guy :) ) and is a VERY HARD working professional.

Thanks Jihoy, I hope we get to work with each other again in the future.

webfrootz
    We have been working with Jihoy for two months now and see a good traction on our keywords rankings. Communication is great, always prompt and to the point. Very easy to work with. Would I recommend him? A definite yes!

benjim123
    I've been working with Jihoy for about a month now and am constantly impressed by his SEO ability and helpful communication.
    He gets quality links FAST with a full report. These links are high PR, it's really awesome.
    Further, whenever I have SEO questions he is always there to help me with quick realistic answers.
    Top bloke, top service.
    If you have any doubts, go ahead with a small order first, i'm SURE you won't be disappointed!
    :)

freezeice04
    I've tried this service out for the first month and I'll have to say that I am very happy so far. They seem very experienced and professional and have built me all the links they promised. The links are from very good quality blogs (mainly PR3 and PR4) but there are some higher. They also offer angela and paul style links and social votes so your website will seem more natural to google. It's only been a bit over a week so far so we will have to see how much of an impact it will have on google, but I'm confident that the result will be great and I'll probably return in the future to do business with this guy again.

Please email us for more details, with the keywords/urls you’d like to rank for. Thanks.

Email:

Jihoy, Jul 4, 2017 IP
  2. PinterestUsers?

PinterestUsers? Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Interested please message me!

PinterestUsers?, Nov 21, 2018 IP
  3. PinterestUsers?

PinterestUsers? Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Contact this post when your ready to discuss further!

PinterestUsers?, Nov 21, 2018 IP
  4. komrad

komrad Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you sure that your SEO strategy still working perfectly nowadays?

komrad, Mar 8, 2020 IP
  5. Terem123

Terem123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, so many years have passed and it may really need some corrections to the current standart of doing things, don't you really think so or something like that anyway? And you never listed what you will do honestly, only customer reviews here.

Terem123, Mar 25, 2020 IP
  6. Jihoy

Jihoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Our method works well, and we do organic SEO as well as local SEO. Our biggest client still with us, and doing well on his 12 physical locations' rankings as well as online. We don't screw around, I myself invest over 10k+ a month in SEO on my own niche p2p loan site and it's dominating. So been less active on this forums, but I will always respond within 24 hours if you email me at or skype jihoy1

Jihoy, Mar 30, 2020 IP
  7. komrad

komrad Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you sure your methods will be safe in the long run?

komrad, Jul 31, 2020 IP
  8. Jihoy

Jihoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We have not had any penalty in the long run. Our method is safe and it's delivery good results. Apologize for the late reply, was on another thread and didnt see this one, please email will reply within 24 hours. Thanks.

Jihoy, Oct 8, 2020 IP
  9. innews

innews Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    great, i`l email you

innews, Aug 4, 2023 IP