1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest $100 Logo Contest - All Designers Needed (easy Name)

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by doonn, Aug 19, 2013.

1. sapart

sapart Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thats alot of hards.. :D i don't know how to do that ..

sapart, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  2. doonn

doonn Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What's there to lie? Those were all the tweaks I required. Maybe I should post your respond after that. I am not being selfish, I'm trying to get over with this peacefully. If everyone wants to know here was his response just after I told him these are the last things I want; which he had already done. All he had to do was provide me the files.

"Hi, there are no lines, it's a default of PSD since it's a curving and reflexs on the colors, I cannot do anything about that. You can check the PSD file, that there are no lines and jagged lines in and out. This pains me for so much work involved ( in never expected) with it. I am just cancelling this project. The $100, less the fees of western union would not enough for this load work."

that is Kate's response before giving up when we were nearly five. And if you are going to copy and paste - do remember to copy everything

doonn, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  3. john butto

john butto Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You want car for $100, you get car for $100. No new tires, no new engine, no new paint job, as is.
    You want logo for $100, you got logo for $100, do not be a weasel, pay the person, as is.

john butto, Sep 7, 2013 IP
    katesrobyn likes this.
  4. doonn

doonn Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    if I want a car for a100 and it's not up to my standards or I want something fixed, I will ask. If they quit halfway through fixing it, and not deliver, I'm not going to pay. plus he's the one who gave up

doonn, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  5. Logos4U

Logos4U Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wow ...love your creative take on this design...I am now joining the site and I must say that this is by far a very creative take on both the M and a focal point on the word go...sorry this wasn't the winning design but from the looks of it it should be because it is something that can work on both app icon and also a great branding image...Only thing would be is that I would have made the G a bit more recognizable by making the slant more prominent on the M that way it doesn't look too much like an 8 or O...but all in all...very very creative take.

Logos4U, Sep 26, 2013 IP
    Mr.Nag likes this.