1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

100 Itrader's but abandoning everything

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by samvincent08, Mar 11, 2010.

Hi all my DP friends.

I joined DP on May 13th 2009 :: I was an absolute noob then :rolleyes:Its been almost a year, and I have learnt a lot from this forum, its members. This DP forum served as the core for all my learning's & knowledge.Today I got my 100th ITrader 100% positive :cool:But because am hopping into Information Technology field, I am abandoning all my DP, services, websites & everything related to this field.

Am going to venture an absolutely new world & I feel happy that DP has imparted in me the discipline, work devotion, time management, human resource management & lot other things.
    Knowledge is the ultimate wealth; honest & smart work will always yield good results.So I wish good luck to all DP members. It was a pleasure working with you all.

samvincent08, Mar 11, 2010 IP
  2. Bohra

Bohra Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Best of luck with your new venture..

Bohra, Mar 11, 2010 IP
  3. woodwindman

woodwindman Peon

Best Answers:
    Reading your story is very comforting and uplifting to newcomers of DP. Thank you ..... and may I wish you every success in the new chapter of your life.

woodwindman, Mar 11, 2010 IP
  4. MrAndrewStevens

MrAndrewStevens Peon

Best Answers:
    Best of luck in the future!

MrAndrewStevens, Mar 12, 2010 IP