1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

100 Directory Submission at $50 - the best

Discussion in 'Services' started by dejaone, Jul 25, 2005.

I'll explain everything you may want to ask in detais here and you make the judgement whether the submission is the best.

1. About the list - The list is compiled from various popular free directory lists (bob Butch, silence, our own list etc). We have a system to automatically track the approval rate based on over 250 submissions performed by over 200 users in our systems. The 100 directories are those directories with highest approval rates.

2. Variatons of Titles and Descriptions - you can have up to 10 different titles and descriptions (we know the importance of various anchor text for SEO).

If you want to use three anchor text, you can actually specify 50% for anchor text one, 30% for anchor 2 etc.

3. Yes, we do have a script to automatically fill the form. This is actually better than pure manually submission (the script won't make mistakes).

4. We spend entire time on picking the right categories for your site.

I'll share a tip on how we find the right category:

search google for "keyword site:dmoz.org" for suggestions of right categories

5. It'll track exactly what your site is submitted to what category for each directory.

6. For an extra $15, we can actutally provide a reporting on what directories list your site.

7. Do those directories how different IP and whois? - 90% of them.

PM me if you want to use the service

dejaone, Jul 25, 2005 IP
  2. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have a site that may be in around 20 or so of the directories in your list. Can I still have you submit it for that price?

(Or maybe offer a subpage like a forum as an alternate as Biz Directory usually accepts subpages even when the main page is accepted)

Cheers

yfs1, Jul 25, 2005 IP
  3. dejaone

dejaone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    yfs1, your directory hovers around 15-20 on our list by approval rate (we update the list weekly). Inner pages generally have a lower approval rate than top domain. Most directories will treat an inner page as top page if it's a root of a substential content (forum , directory etc).

dejaone, Jul 25, 2005 IP
  4. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What would the percentage be out of curiousity?
    I'm actually ok with that. The subpage is a forum so that may help its chances. I would take full responsibilty as far as a lower approval rate...I'm just looking for someone to do the physical work. It seems nearly everyone will only work with fresh sites

yfs1, Jul 25, 2005 IP
  5. dejaone

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The percentage is about 50-60% based on stats from last 2 months. Your actual approval rate may be higher than this. The reason is that your directory is getting larger, some of listings are buried very deep. so the listing aren't picked up by any search engines or our script.

Some new directories have approval rates of 90%. But they are ranked around 60-80 on the list. We use the stats of a few weeks to make the list (a little algorithm)

For a forum, the most appropriate category (for most directories) is "Forums", so the inner page would be as good as a top domain page.

For some directories which don't have a "forum" category, it may have a lower approval rate.

Our system can handle established sites (not just fresh sites) and inner pages too. It can easily exclude a directory (in a click) and track which directories accept inner pages.

dejaone, Jul 25, 2005 IP
  6. dejaone

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    One more thing to add to the list:

We are able to handle up to two URLs of the same site - submit one inner page to directories that accept inner pages, and submit top domain URL to the rest of the directories.

dejaone, Jul 27, 2005 IP
  7. onlinedude

onlinedude Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've decided to "take one for the team" and give dejaone's services a try. Payment and site information has been sent. I'll report back and let people know how it went.

onlinedude, Jul 27, 2005 IP
  8. onlinedude

onlinedude Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    dejaone has already done my submissions. As well, he used 10 different titles and 5 different descriptions, which I think will be helpful. He has a nifty reporting function in which I can see all the submissions that were made. I'll follow up over the next month to see how the submissions went. However, so far, I'm quite impressed with dejaone's work.

onlinedude, Jul 28, 2005 IP
  9. dejaone

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thanks, onlinedude.

A DP member ordered both submission and listing report so we track the listings for that order. The site got 40 approvals in the first week. The submission was done on July 27.

dejaone, Aug 3, 2005 IP
  10. hurricane_sh

hurricane_sh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    dejaone:
    Thanks for your amazing tool, I have never expected directory submissions could be so easy and even a little fun. I love your "do it yourself" service.

I have a couple of suggestions though:
    It would be great if you can add two more fields: submitted and listed, something like the "exclude" button. I would like to set these two fields myself.

It seems that you keep adding new directories, with these two fields, users will be able to catch up new directories very easily. For example: I login every a couple of weeks to check if there are new directories. Maybe adding two links to list un-submitted directories and un-listed ones to make it easier. Of course, I would like to pay more or a monthly fee if you can implement like this.

hurricane_sh, Aug 9, 2005 IP
  11. dejaone

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hurricane, those two functions are implemented already. Maybe I need a better documentation or instruction on the page.

when you find a right category page on a directory, right click "4 - track submission" context menu, that directory will be automatically marked as submistted - show up on "status" page, and removed from "directory list" page.

If you've tracked directories submitted and excluded the directories you don't want to submit, all you see on the directory list page are new directories you haven't submitted evey time you login.

dejaone, Aug 9, 2005 IP
  12. hurricane_sh

hurricane_sh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry for my dumbness, I thought the form fill-in had left your site and no way to be tracked, it seems much more sophisticated.

No complains any more. A little docs would be helpful for new users though. :D

I have done submitted one site to more than 100 directories, and I recommend this great tool to other DP members.

hurricane_sh, Aug 9, 2005 IP
  13. dejaone

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's $12 for "Do It Yourslef" submission if anyone interested. I though the site owner knows a site better than anyone else.

dejaone, Aug 9, 2005 IP
  14. jewellery

jewellery Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I highly recommend this service. So far I've had 17 successful listings within hours of placing my order.

jewellery, Aug 11, 2005 IP
  15. dejaone

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We pick 100 directories out of 200 free directories that have highest approval rates and best categories for a site. So the 100 hundred submission is really equal to 150-200 normal directories submission. We want to focus on quality, not quantity.

dejaone, Aug 11, 2005 IP
  16. misohoni

misohoni Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Looks interesting, try to get a free account but must be something to do with cookies as I can't log in.

Any discount for DP members haha?

misohoni, Aug 13, 2005 IP
  17. dejaone

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    misohoni, $50 at 100 directories is the discount offer for DP members :)

The value of directory submission is the result - higher approval rate and use of various anchor text.

dejaone, Aug 14, 2005 IP
  18. dejaone

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Our operation is scalable. Turn out time is # of sites times 2 business days.
    If you have one site, we'll get it done in 2 business days. And if you have 3 sites, we'll get all of them done in less than 6 business days.

dejaone, Aug 24, 2005 IP
  19. daniah

daniah Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Good .. I need about 18 directory submissions and It shd have a sports category . The Page where my link will be placed shd be PR4 or higher .
    Let me know how much u charge for 18 directory submissions
    Pls PM me with an offer
    Thanks

daniah, Aug 27, 2005 IP
  20. daniah

daniah Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    also to let you know i have a snowboarding site . Where ever you place my link be it general sports or Snowboarding category it shd be PR4 .

daniah, Aug 27, 2005 IP