1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest 100$ Design a Website Mock-up Contest

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by duperhost, Apr 23, 2015.

Contest Brief
    ★★ ❤•.✿.•❤• ♥ ♥★★ For this contest ★★ ❤•.✿.•❤• ♥ ♥★★

I need Adobe Photoshop designer that able to create a clone with some creativity of new features and design for same features user-voice are offering but more better in design and appeal.
    Try to make it with a modern design as possible to achieve the best results and visitors.

You must mark features page to collect from those similar pages, no need to rewrite or copyright, you can have same text we will edit it later, just copy and paste focusing on design as first priority.

Similar websites to get the idea of what you going to do :
    getsatisfaction.com/corp
    uservoice.com
    userecho.com
    useresponse.com

★★ You need to design the web page and sub pages. ★★

I only pick the best design, No feedback or old work is needed, but you need to do as I ask.

★★ The picked design will be copyrighted to us. ★★
    ★★ You must deliver Photoshop Files (PSD) along with resources like fonts used and ext... ★★

Post your entries here :
    https://www.freelancer.com/contest/...=4KRM9ixl+Rac5gf2dh+aUUopxdVWarx6w2F3azuB09w=

★Good luck for you all.★

Notes :
    Similar websites to get the idea of what you going to do you need to get inspired by those projects but not clone it or take pictures or logos for copyright of the websites, it's need to have more creativity
    I do not need clone, i need same but with more creativity... of features but not design

duperhost, Apr 23, 2015 IP
  2. srodriguezdesign

srodriguezdesign Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Good night, this contest is still open?

srodriguezdesign, Apr 27, 2015 IP