1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$100/Day

Discussion in 'Reporting & Stats' started by slip, Jun 15, 2006.

1. slip

slip Peon

Best Answers:
    slip, Jun 18, 2006 IP
  2. adbie

adbie Peon

Best Answers:
    slip, you posted here less than 2 weeks back that you were banned, and very recently you were also complaining about very low eCPM's. How did you get reinstated and increase your earnings so phenomenally in such a short time?

adbie, Jun 18, 2006 IP
  3. slip

slip Peon

Best Answers:
    i spoke with google and they reinstated my account....and i launched a marketing campaign...i invested money to make money...i change around my ads...

and if i told you all the specifics it would ruin the fun and my earnings/traffic :p

slip, Jun 18, 2006 IP
  4. webviz

webviz Peon

Best Answers:
    Think of it as 5% DP and 95% your creativity. :)

webviz, Jun 18, 2006 IP
  5. LTEli

LTEli Guest

Best Answers:
    ... slip... theres something your not telling us isnt there... you sure you didnt mistake a decimal point or something... I dont see you on google... or any other SE's... heh

LTEli, Jun 18, 2006 IP
  6. slip

slip Peon

Best Answers:
    search engines aren't the only source of traffic on the web...and no i actually did make $100 dollars, not typos there...and yes there is stuff im not telling you obviously, if i did i wouldn't be making $100 a day anymore

slip, Jun 18, 2006 IP
  7. emil2k

emil2k Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Slip, the poor man's Plentyoffish :cool:

I can't beleive so many people got suckered into this BS, did you even see the site it is sold on eBay for $10 :rolleyes:

A guy once offered me a site exactly like this to give him 5 days extra to move his site, after a purchase, the thing was it was such a sad gesture I gave him 7 days and let him keep the site :cool:

Whoever Congrutaleted him is a Fool!

People do this all the time, they have nothing to do or something so they come to the forums and make up BS to feel big, pretty weak shit, and you can show all the BS stats you want, it is pretty easy...

Anybody around here able to do Math...

$100/.05 = 2,000 Clicks/Day

2000/15000* = 13.3% CTR *if we assume traffic is true
    Now if you're even slightly familiar with the internet you would know that is nearly impossible especially on an overused/saturated site like that...no offense dude but you are full of shit, 1 month in AS with a site like that you'd be lucky to break $10/day...

All the people that congrutalated him, please ask someone to smack you outside the head......Now!

[​IMG]

BTW: What a suprise, the guy is trying to sell links now on the site for $5/month ... THAT'S RIGHT $5 A MONTH!!! What a bargain right?
    -"Hey, give me 5 of those cause screen shots make me wet myself!" -

emil2k, Jun 18, 2006 IP
  8. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    You got banned from adsense, that time you had $10 in your account, on june 8th, okay.......You didnt get back till june 12th......you spoke to the google and they reinstated you, pretty cool, (As far as I know they take more than a month to clearfy everything and let people in again..but anyway). You got your adsense up again, and started earning $100 a day on june 15th, Amazing............Its like all of your visitors were waiting for you to put your ads up on the site so that they can click it.......

Bingo, dude where were you all these days...:rolleyes:

The Webmaster, Jun 18, 2006 IP
  9. PGZ

PGZ Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats over the line man..........Just because YOU have NO CLUE as to how its being done doesnt mean it isnt happening......

I know of the same type site that is killing the net for more than $500 a day so $100 a day is really nothing.

If your actually smart enough to make it happen than it can be done....I know.....

So dont just trash the guy cause YOU dont understand.

Seems to me there is a jealous person just trashing something cause YOU arent making it happen for yourself.

That in itself is sad. Also ask all those that bought links how many hits they are getting from the links they just bought.

PGZ

PGZ, Jun 18, 2006 IP
  10. emil2k

emil2k Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Man, you are too gulible :rolleyes:

That type of logic might work in La La Land but in the real world you got to call it like you see it...

Good Luck man, you might have to learn this the hard way one day, beleive me I'v had to...:cool:

emil2k, Jun 18, 2006 IP
    The Webmaster likes this.
  11. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    LOL tell me about it....
    yeah I know few sites doing $1000/day all of them are premium publishers and it's taken years to reach upto that mark
    Yeah right....
    have ever heard a word, 'Common sense' ????
    What, making a brag thread like 'woohoo look at me, I am making $100/day' makes us jealous?? no way dude...
    Dude!! If you have had a thing called brain, you would understand that its not possible at all for guy to earn $100/day whoz account was banned just 7 days ago..LOL.

emil2k likes this.
  12. emil2k

emil2k Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Webby :)

BTW: Some people here know what lesson I'm talking about, when I say I learned the hard way...so believe me this type of shit pisses me off...:cool:

emil2k, Jun 18, 2006 IP
  13. IamNed

IamNed Peon

Best Answers:
    OK OK OK this thread is out of control. Since yesterday there have been pages of new replies mostly argueing. lets stop obsessing over this.

Lets assume slip boy makes $100/day. So what. My friend is an engineer and makes $400/day estimate. Cmon just put it in perspective. Yes it is amazing but it isn't that important nor is it that much money.

Also to any noobs reading this who think making 100 a day will be easy, the odds of making even $10/consistantly via Adsense/Yahoo are very slim for most who try it so don't be dissapointed if you fail, as you probably will. Sorry that may sound defeatist, but it is the truth. The point is, making passive income online is a nice thought, but out of reach for most people. Just accept it.

IamNed, Jun 18, 2006 IP
  14. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Anytime buddy, :)

I know the net is full of morons, making ridiculous claims.
    its like, I remember when I was like 17 I met this guy on a yahoo chat room who was claiming to be the owner of yahoo, and told people there that he is taking feedbacks from the users of the chat room, and the most ridiculous thing was I saw people were falling for it....

15. DomainMagnate

DomainMagnate Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    hey, he was the owner of Yahoo, you need to trust people more :)

DomainMagnate, Jun 18, 2006 IP
  16. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Yeah...and I would trust every next dummy claiming to be the owner of MS..:)

17. DomainMagnate

DomainMagnate Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Bill Gates has recetly resigned, so it could be anyone now you know.. :cool:

hmm may be I should apply..

DomainMagnate, Jun 18, 2006 IP
  18. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Good luck :D

How was your break, what did you break actually??

19. TommyD

TommyD Peon

Best Answers:
    I have, I took a Wendy's employment app, and scratched out Wendy's and wrote in Microsoft. Sent it in.

I should be getting a call any day of an interview. My first act is to move the HQ out of freaking Washington, and to a nice sunny state like Florida! Then I will institute casual Friday's to include bikini's too. ;)

Tom

TommyD, Jun 18, 2006 IP
    DomainMagnate likes this.
  20. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    and please get rid over freaky Windows releases.....