1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling $100 Custom bot offer: Scrape ANY site to wordpress. Create instant affiliate shops!

Discussion in 'Programming' started by LordXenu, Apr 22, 2010.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Looking to promote affiliate products in your own blog or shop? I can scrape all the items for any site of your choosing, and post them to Wordpress in your select format. This also works for scraping article directories, tube sites with embeds, you name it!

Say for instance, you wanted to build an affiliate blog automatically in the Scuba Diving Gear niche. You could signup for a program that allows deeplinking, like this like

http://www.onlinescuba.com/category_pages/mask.htm

and I will provide you with a desktop operational bot which will scrape and post to your wordpress blog, hands free! This works with any site with deeplinking and allows for quick painless affiliate shops from lesser knowns ites without available bots. you also save on labor expenses incurred by hiring outsourced labor to do the work manually!

Can also work with many other forms of browser based bot. Hit me up for more information, and quotes on other custom bots.

LordXenu, Apr 22, 2010 IP
  2. LordXenu

LordXenu Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Due to some confusion from a couple potential clients. I should calrify, that each bot is custom built to cater to a particular site. I build you a custom bot around whichever affiliate program you wish to scrape and build around. So if you wanted to promote the example "scuba gear" program, I would take that and your affiliate codes, as well as the template for which you want your posts to be displayed in, and build you a custom desktop app which loads all the scraped information into your wordpress blog from. Thus creating your own SEO friendly affiliate store.

There are many apps out there for thebig programs. An example would be Reviewazon and Amazon. It takes Amazon and creates your own affiliate blog/store with their items. My solutions are here to cater to those who wish to do the same with oddball little programs that have no existing bots to develop this type of wordpress store from. Works with many CJ, Linkshare, Affiliate Future, ShareaSale, & Independant vendors. As long as the program allows you a deeplinking option to include youraffiliate code and link to specific item pages in their shop. I can recreate that shop in your Wordpress blog.

If you'd like we could discuss me running the bot for you to fill your shop. Or I can deliver the bot to you for running on your own machine.

I can also work with you to design wordpress-friendly shop type themes. However I don't do design work like this quite as cheaply as other designers on board here. I will gladly detail for you the requirement for a good wordpress shop-style theme, if you wish to have another designer do one for you while i work on your scraper bot. A typical blog theme works just fine, but for my personal projects, I have always used a more standard shopping cart style display...

Last edited: Apr 22, 2010
    LordXenu, Apr 22, 2010 IP
  3. LordXenu

LordXenu Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    bumping it up

LordXenu, Apr 27, 2010 IP