1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 100% Automated - Premium Domain - Games Magazine (News) - Quick Sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Zoti Media Group, Nov 7, 2013.

http://gamesclerks.com/

Professional and 100% AUTOMATED (with option to add your own articles) Games News Site.​

Am looking for quick Sale!
    Sold the same script with domain at flippa for $361!

Domain:
    Premium Domain Name
    - Free Push at Namecheap.com!

How does it work ?
    Website is working completely automated with a possibility to add articles manually. You don't need to waste your time to write new articles.

Each website contains thousands of artciles and in prolonged use it's real Internet archive, which you can use to promote your own websites or earn money on ads ! You no longer have to spend a lot money to create your own website and do all the SEO work.

Website software is based on the most advanced RSS reader on the planet. It's source code market value is currently beyond $10 000 and all development took more than 4 year. That's not a ready to go CMS like Joomla or Wordpress !

Explanation of key contepts and functionality:

RSS/ATOM feeds - RSS/ATOM channels are shared by very large content providers in order to share headlines of news and articles on websites, so you won't have to add artciles manually, because they will be updated automatically each hour.

Website can generate it's own RSS feeds of all subpages and tags, which will dramatically increase the number of visitors and links from different websites.

Bing - the second most popular search engine in the world. Website use it to search images and photos that matches the content of the articles. The algorythm automatically recognize surnames, company names and numbers so matching is always almost perfect. In every moment you can block downloading of photos from specified page addresses by using blocked sites list.

Built-in Google Search Engine - with full integration with Google you can search the content on your website using Google search engine. The more indexed page are available the more results for each search query. You can also integrate search engine with Google Adsense and make additional money on ads that will be shown in search results.

Tags - with tags you can quickly find all articles that matches specific keyword on whole website. There are 5000 words generated each day. The most important of them are be shown on a front page of your website. They are indexed very quickly by popular search engines which increases position of your website. You can also block each tag using blocked tags list, so it won't be used during tags generation.

XML sitemaps - are guiding for search engines in your website. When using them website will be indexed much faster in popular search engines, because they will get informations about all subpages. XML sitemaps are generated automatically. After adding XML sitemaps to Google Webmaster Tools subpages are slowly getting indexed by Google.

XHTML pages and PHP/JavaScript/AJAX scripts - it's website's main engine, all pages were developed using latest standards like XHTML 1.0 Transitional, PHP 5.4, CSS 3.0, so they will be displayed correctly in all web browsers.

Built-in OpenX ad server - it's fully integrated with website allowing to manage even most advanced ad campaigns. It's automatically changing ads on each page reload. This unique version of OpenX server was written especially for this website.

Control panel - allows to manage whole website. You can change keyword, site description for search engines, title of website, old news and photos removal, manage content on RSS feeds,blocked tags and pages list and also add new articles in case you need to add them manually.

Cache - speeds up loading pages. Website is integrated with memcache, which means all content is loaded directly from system memory instead of hard disk.

Website will automatically detect memcache and will start using if it will be available.

Hyperlinks and ads removal from RSS feeds - with automatic removal of hyperlinks and ads from content inside RSS feeds, website will have much fewer outbound links which greatly improves Google PageRank value and content is much more unique.

Automatic correction of characters in RSS feeds - software is able to automatically detect all character errors inside RSS feeds, which means they will be always displayed correctly apart of server configuration.

Users guide:

You will get a complete users manual as a PDF file along with website files. It contains the following topics:

• website installation
    • managing ads
    • managing content using control panel
    • adding XML sitemaps to Google/Bing Webmaster Tools
    • configuring Google Analytics
    • troubleshooting

Users manual contains currently 30 pages.

Website customization

Your website can be easily customized by:

• RSS feeds change
    • mixing different RSS feeds on one page
    • logo change
    • default CSS template change
    • adding own articles
    • changing title
    • changing keyword
    • changing search engine description
    • background change

Are there any additional costs to run this website ?

• shared hosting with at least 10 GB capacity like HostGator or OVH (VPS or dedicated will be best) + 100 GB bandwidth (unlimited is recommended).

Can I install my own ads or do I have to share my profits ?
    You can install any ads you wish and there is no limit of ads. All profits are yours.

How much time do I have spend each day to maintain the website ?

In most cases after installation you don't need to spend any time at all. However it's recommended to add website into Google Webmaster Tools. Sometimes the change of title, keywords and site description might be required in order to get best results and positions in search engines.

Is it legal to publish content from RSS feeds ?

In most cases you can use RSS feeds without any restritcions, but there must be a hyperlink to the source page.

What wil I get on this auction ?

You will get the following:

• licence for the website - all RSS feeds are already added
    • all script files, which can be freely modifed, also design and CSS templates (without permission to edit RSS reader PHP code, matching photos to articles algorythms and control panel source code)
    • licence do not allow reselling whole website or any of it's source code parts
    • licence will be issued for one domain name
    • installer to easily install the website
    • free 24/7 support. I can also install the script for you for free.
    • free updates for one year since date of purchase
    • users manual and installation guide containing 30 pages
    • backup will not be provided (old news are useless).
    • script is not opensource. Some files are coded.

Zoti Media Group, Nov 7, 2013 IP
  2. emgage

emgage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    This site has already been sold to me and I have yet to receive the site files, which the buyer could not provide me with for some unusual reason. There is a claim currently in progress via paypal. Seller, please check your private messages.

emgage, Nov 7, 2013 IP
  3. emgage

emgage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    this site was sold to me as gameclerks.com without the (s) at this link https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/100-automated-premium-domain-games-magazine-news-quick-sale.2690876/unread no more than 2-3 hours ago and the seller refused to send the site files or database after receiving payment for the transaction. What you will receive is basically an empty rss importer script for you to modify as you wish and play around with (which I did not even receive because the seller apparently takes everything offline once he pushed you the domain), and a malware infected license file. There is no information regarding the owner of the license or the legitimacy of the script. Seller will not cooperate with you and will attempt to get you to return the domain name for a refund if you do not like the package.

BID/BIN/Approach with caution.

Report has been filed + claim with paypal.

emgage, Nov 7, 2013 IP
  4. Zoti Media Group

Zoti Media Group Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 11
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    I have pushed you the domain + gived a link to download the script and you ahve opened dispute at paypal. What a noob.
    Am a professional seller and my rating is overall 100%. I have reported your posts and i hope you will get banned. Such a scammers DP don't need.

Zoti Media Group, Nov 8, 2013 IP
  5. emgage

emgage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    You are very unprofessional and also deceptive. The fact that you would sell the same site on a similar domain goes to prove that. The links you sent me were not working and the license was infected with malware, not to mention the fact that I had no interest in setting up a brand new version of the script in the first place. I requested clearly all the site files and database for which I had already paid. If you can not provide that then you are in the wrong business, or hope to profit from scamming those members who know no better. I have opened the dispute so that paypal may look into how you conduct your business as I am sure they will have something to find. You must understand that once a sale is made, you are obliged to deliver. I am not obliged to return to you half the product if the entire transaction is dubious. All your links went offline or to a parked page, including that which you were using as the script source during the transfer. You refused to give me admin access even then and now you are selling the same website under a different yet similar domain name which proves you have the site files and wish to sell a script, not a site.

Once again, buyers beware. I have been in the business for 10 years and this is the least professional most dubious transaction I have ever conducted.

emgage, Nov 8, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk and malky66 like this.
  6. Zoti Media Group

Zoti Media Group Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 11
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    You took everything from me and opened a dispute at paypal. Now you claim here am a scammer? You are just a noob scammer.
    Such a scammers as you with 20 years of experience here are enugh and i know that very good.
    Get off my thread and go cheat others and not me.
    Your 10 years ecperience i can see in your profile. Maybe you have experience with scamming ppl 10 years but not with something else.

Zoti Media Group, Nov 8, 2013 IP