1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 100% American Content Writer - 8 Years Experience - 1 Cent Per Word

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by samkenwick, Sep 18, 2016.

Sold To

enkass132 for $1.00

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Greetings Digital Point :

I'm a 100% American article writer from the Midwest. I write for 1 cent per word, and have had hundreds of satisfied clients during my 8 years, along with over a thousand article orders completed. I'm available for work most every day, and always keep my clients well informed as to my status, how the work is coming along, and when they can expect their order completed. You can reach me on Skype @ samsnewphone Below is a sample of my work so you can gauge the quality for yourself!

DES Consolidated Business Services- Easy Product Sourcing And Management

International Customers Welcome -
    We do business all over the world, so no matter where you're from, we can coordinate our services to work alongside your business. We're based in Singapore, which is a location that allows us to branch out to nearly all countries.

20 Years Of Product Sourcing Experience - Inexperienced product sourcing companies can destroy businesses easily. Novice workers make a lot of beginner’s mistakes; trying to do a job they have no experience in doing. That's the sad truth of what some product sourcing companies are offering these days.

That's why, when it comes to protecting your financial bottom line, DES Trading has 20 years of experience and know-how backing them up to ensure you get the products you want, at the very best price, and that we're with you every step of the way.

High Performance Flexibility And A Friendly Staff -
    The DES Trading staff is professionally friendly and makes it their mission to provide flexibility to their customers. Being able to set specific dates and times is important to the health of your business, so we always do our best to be flexible to customer needs.

Support For Large And Small Businesses -
    At DES sourcing agent service, we have experience with both large and small businesses, and know how to cater specifically to each. We even have experience with multi-tier supply networking that involves network "veins" of clients, branching out everywhere all at once. We're able to strategically coordinate our involvement wherever our services save your business money.

DES Trading Testimonials -Here's a few recent testimonials from some of our real customers:

"Doing business with DES Trading was truly refreshing. After being left disappointed by a other product sourcing companies and their "hit or miss" ability to get me the products I needed, I found DES Trading. I received a large catalogue listing of available merchants, got the products I needed, and everything went perfectly! THANK YOU DES TRADING!

Bill from Las Vegas, USA

DES Trading Pte Ltd - Sourcing Agent Service Personnel Are Standing By!

Simon from Switzerland

"I'm the CEO of a highly competitive line of machine shops, and when I found out that the die-cast company I was ordering from no longer offered the carburetor bodies I needed, I panicked! I frantically stumbled upon DES Trading and thank god I did! They were able to find me a new supplier of the same carburetor bodies for cheaper than my previous supplier! Total home run!

If you like my article sample, feel free to add me :

We'll get the ball rolling right away. And you never have to pay in advance. You'll only be paying AFTER the work is completed and you're satisfied with the quality.

Best Wishes!

Samuel Kenwick

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
    samkenwick, Sep 18, 2016 IP
  2. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I might have rewriting projects, do you lower rates?

jaguar34, Sep 19, 2016 IP
  3. Natali87

Natali87 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, I am looking for a native English speaker who is able to write software articles. If it is you, please send a theme-related sample to my email .

Natali87, Sep 23, 2016 IP
  4. DanBarr

DanBarr Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Sam, can we interact by email? thanks

DanBarr, Sep 27, 2016 IP
  5. enkass132

enkass132 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Samuel I need a writer. I need daily articles which can get the traffic. Please contact with me by email... cakirismail (AT) g-m-a-i-l (DOT) c-o-m

enkass132, Oct 4, 2016 IP