1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 100% American Content Writer - 8 Years Experience - 1 Cent Per Word

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by samkenwick, Jun 11, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Greetings Digital Point :

I'm a 100% American article writer from the Midwest. I write for 1 cent per word, and have had hundreds of satisfied clients during my 8 years, along with thousands of article orders completed. I'm available for work most every day, and always keep my clients well informed as to my status, how the work is coming along, and when they can expect their order completed. You can reach me on Skype @ samsnewphone Below is a sample of my work so you can gauge the quality for yourself!

How To Save Money On Property Management Costs

Tip #1: Define Property Renovation, Maintenance, And Repair Tasks Ahead Of Time!

In a property management strategy, it's a very wise move to first define what renovations and maintenance tasks are involved in the properties you own. For example, deciding to act on maintenance or renovation AFTER a problem has occurred is not being a pro-active part of gaining higher profits in the landlord / property rental business. The smartest thing any landlord / property management company can do is think ahead. Performing maintenance, making repairs, and performing maintenance on their properties BEFORE something bad happens is key. When problems erupt in a property because of negligence, generally there are additional consequences linked to the problem that develop over a course of time.

An Easy To Remedy Home Repair Scenario That Wound Up Costing Thousands!

Example?

Property A has roof problems. The landlord is aware of the problematic roof, but chooses to put off doing something about it for a few years.

Result?

The minor roof leak, over the course of a few years, causes MAJOR damage to the rafters and caused the roof sheathing to rot. The insulation in the home was also grossly infected with mold.

Solution?

If the landlord would have acted fast, instead of putting off the repairs, he could have saved thousands of dollars in repair costs. It's situations like this, where one seemingly small problem leads to a seriously expensive predicament over just a few years time.

Tip #2: Buy Property Renovation Supplies / Items / Products In Bulk

One way that a landlord or property management company can save on repair items or renovation costs is to always purchase frequently used items in bulk. This strategy works for refrigerators, air conditioning systems, microwaves, garbage bags, washer and dryers, kitchen appliances, dishwashers, stoves, fans, computers, and pretty much anything else. You'll find that there's many manufacturers of products willing to provide bulk discounts over purchasing these items individually.

Tip #3: Hire Reasonably Affordable Workers For Your Property Management Team

For landlords, hiring an affordable team of workers that puts in quality work is crucial. Sure, it may take a bit of "hunting and pecking" to find the right people, conduct try-outs, and screen through applicants, but that's all part of the landlord profession. Once you form a qualified team of workers to maintain, renovate, and service your properties, you'll be one step ahead.

Alternatively, you may also choose to hire a property management company to be in charge of these duties. You can expect to pay between 5%-10% of the total rent for the properties being managed.

----------------------------------------------------------

If you like my article sample, feel free to add me :

We'll get the ball rolling right away. And you never have to pay in advance. You'll only be paying AFTER the work is completed and you're satisfied with the quality.

Best Wishes!

Samuel Kenwick

Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
    samkenwick, Jun 11, 2016 IP
  2. koolaang

koolaang Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    can you write fiction too?

koolaang, Aug 24, 2016 IP
  3. samkenwick

samkenwick Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Actually I don't write fiction works. Thanks.

samkenwick, Aug 24, 2016 IP