1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 100% American Content Writer - 8+ Years Experience - .01 Cent Per Word

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by samkenwick, Oct 15, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Greetings Digital Point :

I'm a 100% American article writer from the Midwest. I write for 1 cent per word, and have had hundreds of satisfied clients during my 8 years, along with thousands of article orders completed. I'm available for work most every day, and always keep my clients well informed of my status, how the work is coming along, and when they can expect their work order completed. Below is a sample so you can gauge the quality of the work for yourself!

A Handyman's Guide To Building Your Own Garden Furniture
    For people already skilled with their hands and the like, this article will provide some helpful insight on garden furniture to help you expand upon what you already know about.

Homemade garden furniture is one of the few "Do-It-Yourself" projects you can work on without fear of damaging your existing property. Yep, your stand-alone garden furniture is all it's own. If you mess up, it's not going to cost you anything except the supplies it took to build it. Creating your own garden furniture also gives you hands-on experience you can use for future projects requiring a higher skill level.

Homemade garden furniture is cheap, easy to create, and a great way to save money over the cost of retail. And best of all, DIY garden furniture is fully functional and provides you with valuable DIY skills you can teach to others.

Remember, having handyman skills makes you a valuable person to have around, and during bad times that can mean EVERYTHING, so take it seriously!

A Great Garden Furniture Idea You Can Make On Your Own For Cheap!
    Cinder Block Bench With Cushions - The cinder block bench idea is totally awesome because it's so easy and cheap to create. Now, with outdoor garden furniture, keep in mind that rain and weather can damage the cushions you furnish it with, so it's always a good idea to cover them in plastic when not in use.

You can choose to paint the cinder blocks with some glossy exterior paint to make them look less "roughneck", but it's not totally necessary. You can get concrete blocks for as little as $1.00 a piece at The Home Depot. And the 4" X 4" X 8 foot planks are cheap too. They'll run you about $7.37 a piece at Lowes.

Creating the bench is totally easy. A nice setup is to align 3 cinder blocks, 2 butted tight against each other and the last one spaced a bit apart from the 2 tight butted blocks. You'll want to have the same setup for both the left and right side. So, 3 vertically aligned concrete blocks on the right, and 3 on the left, spaced approximately 8 feet apart from each other.

Then, stack two concrete blocks on top of the vertically placed ones, on both sides, horizontally. So 2 blocks stacked on top of the vertical ones on the left, and two on the right, making a total of four. You'll see that 3 vertically placed concrete blocks on the bottom make a flush arrangement with 2 horizontally stacked blocks on top. Be sure to leave a bit of space between the 2nd and 3rd block on the bottom, so that the top, horizontally stacked blocks makes a flush arrangement.

You'll want to feed the 4 X 4 planks through the 4 top cinder block holes so it provides a comfortable height to sit down on. Be sure to space them correctly apart so the 4 X 4 planks fit inside the holes flushly to the outer portion of the block, without jutting out through the other side.

This 4 X 4, 8 foot long plank setup provides enough space for you to comfortably lay down, as well as give you your choice in high quality cushioning!

Total cost to build this concrete block bench?

10 Cinder Blocks = $12
    Four 4 X 4 Planks = $30
    82" X 36" Memory Foam Cushion Roll (Half Sheet, 3" Depth Foam) = $43
    Total = $85

This is an incredibly easy way to save money and live better, and take only about 20 minutes to put together! Here's a URL of a YouTube video featuring this exact setup, in case you need some additional guidance:

Take Things A Step Further By Leaving Room For Upgrades And Additions!
    Many people make the mistake of saying to themselves, "OK, I've decided to add a fireplace to the backyard because of all the summer fun I could have." But that's just it! They leave their thoughts at that and don't think anymore about it. One of the "tricks of the trade" of Do-It-Yourself projects is to always use strategy to your advantage. Why? Because you're in total control of what you can create!

Here's a quick example. Building a concrete block fireplace in the backyard would logically lead a builder to think a step further and add a few chairs around it, maybe some bricks to line the area, or maybe a concrete/brick patio. A SMART handyman with Do-It-Yourself skills also factors in how the upgrades to the property increase the value, comfort, and convenience level. Each upgrade to the property should allow for additional improvements/modifications/customizations. Being able to change the look of the fireplace "on the fly" can help immensely when you need a change of scenery.

A great thing to remember about Do-It-Yourself projects is to be creative! You can add all kinds of customizations to your garden furniture, such as a supply cabinet with dimensionally customized space for your most important outdoor supplies. You can even make it weather proof, theft-proof, and customized to your exact needs (which aids in theft prevention by rendering it unable to serve general purposes).

Think Of The Big Picture And Consider All Possible Outcomes!
    Sure, a fireplace in the backyard is good, but celebrating that, and ONLY that, doesn't leave any room for excitement or much of an increase in real estate value. The point being, you shouldn't limit yourself to just one project as your "be all, end all" focus. Instead, try to think of the big picture and the amazing things that could happen as a result!

A helpful way to look at it is like each project is like a tree, as a metaphor. A tree branches out everywhere, with new "branches" that have new twigs growing from it that represent new possibilities.

Example? Let's say you DID install that backyard fireplace. You installed it for yourself and your family, and no one else. But little did you know that your neighbors, who've only been your neighbors for 2 short years, have been waiting for a way to break the ice with you. You've met them before and talked, but there was no way to really spend time with them that seemed enjoyable.

So, you have a few backyard evening get-togethers. From there, you meet a few of their work colleagues they brought over, one of whom knows how to MIG weld like a champion. You hit it off, and boom, he agrees to teach you how to MIG weld in his spare time. In exchange, you grant him access to the fireplace for relaxation WHENEVER he wants.

End result? Knowledge about your new MIG welding skills travels through his circle of friends at work, who need someone who's got the welding skills you've been practicing. From there, you start doing welding jobs "on the side" for them and get paid some REAL GOOD money.

So you see, upgrades to your property like a backyard fireplace can have EXTRAORDINARY outcomes! New experiences and adventures can happen as a result of your handyman skills, and for that, you should always try to plan ahead and think of the BIG PICTURE!

Best wishes from The Natural Handyman Team!

Samuel Kenwick

----

If you like my article sample, and you'd like to give me some work, I'm available to fulfill your orders right away. You only pay after the work is completed, and you're satisfied with the quality. I can communicate with you through Digital Point or by email at

Looking forward to all of your responses!

Samuel Kenwick

samkenwick, Oct 15, 2016 IP