1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 100% American Article Writer For Hire - .01 Per Word - Many Years Of Experience

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by samkenwick, Mar 13, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Greetings Digital Point!

For all the interested content buyers out there, please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Samuel Kenwick, and I've been an article writer here at Digital Point for the last 6 years. I've fulfilled thousands of article orders and had many satisfied clients.

My writing rate for article orders is .01 per word, flat rate, no matter what size article you order. I love being a writer and I have a real passion for creating quality content. You'll see that working with me is a stress-free experience because I'm like a "duck in water" when it comes to content creation.

Here's a sample of my work so you can get a better idea of my article quality:

Nuclear War - It Really Could Happen!

Nuclear warfare isn't an age-old warfare technology. In fact, nuclear warfare strategies developed by the military have only fairly recently, in the big scheme of things, become a potential reality. And it could really happen because we have the technology ready to go to MAKE it happen!

A Little On Nuclear Warfare History

To give you a little history of nuclear warfare and the technology surrounding it, two nuclear class bombs were dropped over Japan, code name "Little Boy" and "Fat Man". The total death count was over 200,000 people upon detonation of the bombs. Also, after World War II, the Soviet Union, France, and the United Kingdom also developed nuclear weapons, further adding to the uncertainty that we may sometime be involved in another nuclear warfare catastrophe, only on a much grander scale.

Nuclear winter, also referred to as Atomic Winter, would be an inevitable after effect of a nuclear war. After dozens of nuclear bombs detonate, they would leave in their path a climactic change that lasts for months or even years after the nuclear event. Extreme cold weather and sustained periods without sunlight are just two of the inevitable effects of grand scale nuclear weapon detonation. Comets and asteroids have a similar impact on the climate and environment, but the worst part is: We hold this power of death, destruction, and environmental disaster within close reach of our military fist.

Catastrophes That CAN Happen Sometimes DO Happen!

Now think for a moment. If we hold the power to unleash a firestorm of nuclear radiation and widespread panic and chaos, don't you think we should try and prepare ourselves in advance for warfare events that could happen without ANY prior warning? Most people would agree, that if something could happen, it might happen, and in some cases people would agree that it WILL happen, we just don't know when yet.

In order to protect you and your most loved family members, you should have emergency supplies on hand to outlast the chaos that could open up around you in a widespread emergency situation. If you can survive for a sustained period with food, clean water, emergency clothing, and other supplies, you stand a much better chance of making it to safety, being rescued, and staying out of harms way.

Think A Volcano Is Dangerous? It's Nothing Compared To A Nuclear Weapon!

And here's something to be aware of. When a volcano erupts, it emits massive amounts of sulfur dioxide and other toxic gases into the atmosphere. However, even with a volcanic emission rate 10x that of nuclear weaponry, it still doesn't have an impact anything like what a nuclear bomb does. With a nuclear bomb, the climate completely changes due to the toxicity of the resulting explosion. That means reduced precipitation rates of up to 45% or more and a reduction in average temperatures reaching -20 degrees Fahreneheit for EXTENDED PERIODS. Months, even years of sustained sub-zero temperatures would lay waste to any form of edible food crop in its path!

Food shortages would be inevitable, and one of the major elements of a nuclear war would be starvation on a massive scale. So if you're lacking emergency food supplies, and something like a nuclear skirmish breaks out on a grand scale, you're not going to be able to make it to safety! Stocking up on emergency supplies would give you the time you need to put a safety plan into action and make it out of the situation alive and intact. Think smart, plan for the worst!

--------------------------------------------------------

I created this small article to promote survival gear for an Amazon client. I also completed the product descriptions for his site.

If you'd like to acquire my article writing services, simply PM me here at Digital Point or add me up to Skype @ samsnewphone

Have a great day, and as always, I'll be here to provide you with great content at a fair price!

Samuel Kenwick

Last edited: Jun 1, 2014
    samkenwick, Mar 13, 2014 IP
    wco likes this.
  2. blackhunter250

blackhunter250 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can pay you $3-$3.5 per 500 words for 100 articles

skype - blackpayman733

blackhunter250, Mar 25, 2014 IP
  3. samkenwick

samkenwick Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please don't make posts in my thread, it looks unprofessional. Add me to skype or PM me through Digital Point, as I requested in the original post. Thanks.

samkenwick, Aug 3, 2014 IP
  4. ChR0n1k

ChR0n1k Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    Quick vouch for Sam here, this guy's writing quality is incredible. If you really want your content to make an impact contact him. The fastest turn around time I have ever had here on DP. Thanks again!

ChR0n1k, Aug 5, 2014 IP
    wco likes this.
  5. MarketerINC

MarketerINC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I received the article from Sam. Sam, could you please reply to me PM?

Thanks!

MarketerINC, Jul 26, 2015 IP
  6. Yosheena

Yosheena Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm adding you on Skype for a quick test.

Yosheena, Jul 27, 2015 IP
  7. Juls

Juls Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    are you still offering your services?

Juls, Aug 12, 2015 IP
  8. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Require some articles... Send samples from Outsourcing niche or BPO or IM in Private Message.

jaguar34, Oct 25, 2015 IP
  9. macdonjo

macdonjo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    What is your price?

macdonjo, May 31, 2016 IP
  10. samkenwick

samkenwick Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My rate is 1 cent per word, but right now I'm booked with other clients. Can you list your email so I can get in touch when my current work load concludes? That will be a bit later this month.

samkenwick, May 31, 2016 IP