1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

100,000+ Unique Visitors A Day For Free - How Much Would You Pay?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by moads, Aug 26, 2011.

1. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    More than 80% traffic from direct/referral site....
    Well, Many people are offering the traffic as cheap as $5 for 10,000 traffic.
    90% bounce rate - either your traffic are non-targeted or your site is crap

lifeplayer, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  2. Bauger

Bauger Active Member

Best Answers:
    I actually seen many stats like this where people have hoards of visitors and they only sell their report for like $17 max or if that. They even have videos and cheat sheet to accompany the report. Not that i'm saying your report is worth more or less but you probably wont get many buyers on here for it, but there are other proven markets where you can sell this report at a reasonable price.

Bauger, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  3. Isaiah Jackson

Isaiah Jackson Peon

Best Answers:
    I would get it but what exactly is it, does it involve SEO how long before you get your first 100 unique visitors a day

Isaiah Jackson, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  4. red panda

red panda Peon

Best Answers:
    IMO Flippa is more or less irrelevant, why? Because I saw so many times how a seller comes after successful WSO sale (suckers!) just to get rid off now useless product (actually it never had real value, it is all WSO marketing hype).

red panda, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  5. guusn

guusn Active Member

Best Answers:
    How to get 100,000 visitor to your blog ?
    You can share tips for get 100,000 visitors ?

guusn, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  6. moads

moads Member

Best Answers:
    I understand the skepticism and don't hold any hard feelings against any of you for voicing your opinions. The facts are I've been paid from Google AdSense (probably the strictest affiliate program) for almost 3 years from this traffic now. This time last year my method was getting me 1M visitors/month... now it's getting me 5M visitors/month. I've gotten $6,000+ checks. I've monetized the traffic a half a dozen ways and it's always profitable. The traffic is better quality than what you're paying for on AdWords. Trust me, it is. You can argue all you want but most of the clicks you pay for on any ad network are just the publishers clicking themselves on their own sites using blackhat methods. These are the facts whether you choose to believe me or not. Like I said, I'm not trying to sell you guys anything. Seriously.

Additionally you guys have a hard time believing people would pay $4k for this method. I can assure you I've gotten 6x's that much for this same information and the recipient was quite happy with it, even at that price. My intention was just to see what kind of market this was. I did get the answers I was looking for. So thanks.

Good luck to you all.

moads, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  7. Isaiah Jackson

Isaiah Jackson Peon

Best Answers:
    So how exactly are you getting so much traffic?

Isaiah Jackson, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  8. hope2life

hope2life Active Member

Best Answers:
    hi,
    well there is no question if your training can make me to earn even $5000 per month from adsense I would be happy to pay you $6000 one time. But the question is trust. How someone can trust your method. If there are some feedback from many other DP members that also it makes it easier to trust. Also is this method legal? Some people consider the same method as legal while other's not. Also is your method involves more work? Means will i have to work again next 4 years to achieve that $6000 a month mark? Or is that your method will start making me $6000 per month immediately as soon as I start following your training.

hope2life, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  9. getturnedon

getturnedon Peon

Best Answers:
    How did you do that? 31][​IMG]

So, Blue color is referring traffic????[/QUOTE]

getturnedon, Aug 29, 2011 IP
  10. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    You're on the wrong site. The number of people on this board with 4k is vanishingly small. I have 4k, but I don't need the traffic. You could try the 'wobblerforum'. It's full of idiots with a redundancy paycheck and no neurons.

contentboss, Aug 29, 2011 IP
  11. SVG_Griff

SVG_Griff Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can argue all you want but most of the clicks you pay for on any ad network are just the publishers clicking themselves on their own sites using blackhat methods.
    Ooh, not so sure about that little factoid. But still, if your methods have already been proven to be successful, why are you wasting your time defending them here, if I were you I'd launch a new product dedicated website, use some of the money that you've made so far and promote the crap out of it there. You're wasting your time promoting it here and it's not because your idea is bad or that you're a crook, it's because that what you are promoting here falls under the category of "too good to be true" and we, on these forums, have seen too many "too good to be true" promotions to be anything other than sceptical about yours.
    Please don't take offence as I personally want to learn more about your methods but I think you should stop defending your product in this thread because you're only going to get attacked by members who are convinced you're trying to scam them.
    I just want to reiterate that I am interested in what you have to say.

SVG_Griff, Aug 29, 2011 IP
  12. seolabs

seolabs Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with most people. Training for $4k dollars for imagine traffic, that's hilarious!

if you can get 100K or Millions of traffic each month, then any new idea can be the next big thing with you, but instead you try and upsell your traffic scheme in which is obvious that you are a scammer.

seolabs, Aug 29, 2011 IP
  13. seolabs

seolabs Peon

Best Answers:
    this is my song to you:

seolabs, Aug 29, 2011 IP
  14. moads

moads Member

Best Answers:
    seolabs.. YOU'RE A SCAMMER that obviously doesn't know anything about traffic and how to read statistics.

It even says so in your signature... "If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?". Is that something you're proud of?

But yet you're trying to sell people your services. SCAMMER!

Fortunately I do know what I'm doing and guess what... every new idea I have can be the next big thing with me. I choose to do what I want to do when I want to do it. Even if it means helping people learn how to promote their sites for $4k at at time. I've forgotten better ideas than you can ever even dream of so go call someone else a scammer.. how about yourself.

moads, Aug 29, 2011 IP
  15. premiere

premiere Peon

Best Answers:
    that was pretty cool apocolypse.

premiere, Sep 3, 2011 IP
  16. donb01

donb01 Peon

Best Answers:
    I struck a deal with moads, he has set up a site but has failed to deliver the marketing plan. So anyone thinking of doing this BE WARNED!!!!!

If or when he responds, I will report back here with a review.

donb01, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  17. jskapur

jskapur Active Member

Best Answers:
    Probably wouldn't spend a lot because it really isn't coming from search engines so most likely it would not be targeted traffic or people who are interested in my niche. This is basically just traffic to increase your google analytics stats.

jskapur, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  18. seantucker

seantucker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    lol that pic is funny. But i agree with everyone else here, just doesn't seem like the best decision.

seantucker, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  19. dpmember4u

dpmember4u Member

Best Answers:
    Hi. I want daily 100k from US unique visitors. I am interested to know about how to get those. Please contact me.

dpmember4u, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  20. donb01

donb01 Peon

Best Answers:
    you better read the thread before you get ripped off!!!!!! mainly my post about two posts up,

donb01, Sep 13, 2011 IP