1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

100,000 Posts

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by digitalpoint, Feb 15, 2005.

1. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    You always have a way of making things clear so members can understand MIA ;)

Go pull the guys posts and give us the percentage of insults and moaning and bitching posts about other members, at least that would prove useful for this discussion :cool:

anthonycea, Mar 13, 2005 IP
  2. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Glad to be of service.

Mia, Mar 13, 2005 IP
  3. CHERRY

CHERRY Peon

Best Answers:
    ha ha.... anthony u just got served!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHERRY, Mar 14, 2005 IP
  4. MELLA

MELLA Peon

Best Answers:
    MIA 1 - AC 0

Anthony is losing his touch in his old age!!!!!!

MELLA, Mar 14, 2005 IP
  5. CHERRY

CHERRY Peon

Best Answers:
    and hes hair :p :p ;)

CHERRY, Mar 14, 2005 IP
  6. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Yea right........ :mad:

Don't encourage MIA, you know, like when you go to the Zoo they tell you not to feed the animals, when will you girls learn? :p :) :eek:

anthonycea, Mar 14, 2005 IP
  7. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Actually I took my son to the Milwaukee Zoo recently and you CAN feed many of the animals. The ones you can't, you can watch being fed. Personally I'd much rather feed the goats with my kid than the lions.

The one thing you should never feed however are the trolls. I seem to have done that one to many times it appears.

Cheers!

Mia, Mar 14, 2005 IP
  8. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Eating 6 meals a day now Mia :confused: :cool:

anthonycea, Mar 14, 2005 IP
  9. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    No, I am now on a high complex carb diet. I eat about 3 times a day. Calorie intake is about 3500/cal a day and I am still losing weight. I am now lifting more weight less rep to build muscle and bulk. I'm on a steady diet which also includes quite a bit of vitamins like Zinc, Beta Sitosisterol, L Arginine, and Lecoypene. So far so good.

I've bumped up the work outs to include a couple days a week on the ski machine. Good for the glutes.

Anyway, its a great break from the day in day out boring world around me. I only wish I had more time.

Mia, Mar 14, 2005 IP
  10. CHERRY

CHERRY Peon

Best Answers:
    Cool Well Im Livein On Bread And Mac Donalds At The Moment, Im Quite Lucky That I Dont Put On Much Weight..... Bu Right I Should Be The Size Of A Small House.... But I Just Find It So Hard 2 Prepare Food And Motivate Myself... How Do You Do It Mia?? Have You Always Being Like This?

CHERRY, Mar 15, 2005 IP
  11. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I whiped out Mickey D's and other FF completely. Especially taco bell. I do eat at Quizno's twice a week though. They have great salads, and some very healthy subs.

No, I have not always been like this. I just remember being 18 and looking like a stick. I was not healthy per say then, but young and energetic. Those were the days when you could eat and drink to excess and not have to worry about paying for it.

Anyway, I am 34 and want to feel and look good. I've got a 2 year old and would like to have enough energy to do all the things my parents did with me and my sisters growing up. Most people seem to have kids at a younger age, and have more energy.

There are other reasons and motivating factors. I've always wanted the 6 pack on my chest instead of in my gut if you know what I mean.

Yeah, preparing food is a PITA, especially when you have to do it for your kid as well. My wife and I both work, all the time so there is not much time to do anything. I just buy things that are easy to make. A lot of fruits, vegtables, ham, breads, etc..

Anyway, just cutting down on fast food, alcohol, etc., will yield a tremendous reduction in weight. The key I have found is to both excercise and diet. By diet, I do not mean starve your self. The more you excercise the more you will find you can consume. Make sure to cheat once and a while too! I had some KFC yesterday.

Mia, Mar 15, 2005 IP
  12. MELLA

MELLA Peon

Best Answers:
    Mia do you ever write short posts? Hehe I feel like I've just read a book :D

MELLA, Mar 15, 2005 IP
  13. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Yep (insert useless text cause my post is too short)

Mia, Mar 15, 2005 IP
  14. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    This thread is 1 month old to this day and the forum has already 20k posts more

Blogmaster, Mar 15, 2005 IP
  15. CHERRY

CHERRY Peon

Best Answers:
    ok mia... im gonna give it a go i wanna shape up 4 my holidays....... dont wanna be walkin around the beach in a thong unless im lookin fly!!

CHERRY, Mar 16, 2005 IP
  16. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Sounds great! Let me know if you need any motivation. The thing I do is go to the Y with a friend. It helps having someone else with you to keep you going and help push you harder!

Mia, Mar 16, 2005 IP