1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$100,000+ My Income... EXPLAINED

Discussion in 'General Business' started by digitalmoney, Feb 4, 2008.

1. digitalmoney

digitalmoney Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess you can't read right...

That is my TOTAL INCOME... I'll repeat it because you seem to have trouble reading... TOTAL INCOME!

Did I say that this is the only business I own? Ummm no, because if you re-read the post, it says I do more then 1 thing.

I am sick and tired of you trying to bash me on the forums and all I am doing is giving out good content.

If you PM me, I'll send you my affiliate link to a good kids reading program called Hooked On Phonics.

Is there anything else I should clarify for you?

digitalmoney, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  2. RectangleMan

RectangleMan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I can read very well. It says you made 360k from internet marketing.

Now can you point out where I make an error in my statement?

Bash? No...just point out to others that believing you isn't going to gain them income. Do you have ANY proof of your 100k income from this scheme of yours? Do you have ANY proof that through internet marketing you pocketed $360k in 2007?

See...if you really were making $360k a year doubtful you would care about a few dollar income from that affiliate link. The truth is that you are a startup trying to perpetuate a lie to gain attention to your blog. It's easy to spot.

If you are "sick and tired" of my bashing imagine how we feel about your lies and self-promotion spam.

http://whois.domaintools.com/krispyprofits.com Notice the registration date...on the 2nd of this month.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...&rls=en&hs=YdY&q="Khuram+Dhanani"&btnG=Search

You don't have much of a name for yourself writing a lot of free articles.

You can search me "Jesse Labrocca"...I have 15x the results you do and I don't make $360k a year and I spend all day doing this.

Can we see some of your sites? How about the ones where you sold to clients? I would love to contact a few to confirm you indeed did sell them a template.

[​IMG]

My advice...before making outlandish claims you should be prepared to prove it. Would you believe me if I said I was making $1 million from a site? Doubtful and you would probably want the same type of proof I am asking. If it's true then show us some proof and I can edit all my posts and apologize profusely. If however you simply want to attack me then it's because you have no proof and you are in essence a liar.

Thank you and have a nice day.

RectangleMan, Feb 5, 2008 IP
    nfd2005 and jill_domains like this.
  3. drewbe121212

drewbe121212 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ohhhhh smack!

drewbe121212, Feb 6, 2008 IP
  4. bon300187

bon300187 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good research RectangleMan :p

I didn't go as far to reading the site in the opening thread, I'm also a big believer that if you did make that much money you wouldn't let people in on the secret because I guarantee at least 5 people have began to try this out :cool:

bon300187, Feb 6, 2008 IP
  5. EGS

EGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Indeed the quality of outsourced work is often not too great...
    It's often because of communication issues; I always find to have communication issues with outsourced programmers - I guess a lot are after quick money and don't entirely understand a project before beginning and completing it. :eek:

EGS, Feb 6, 2008 IP
  6. drewbe121212

drewbe121212 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Yeah; the ones I have dealt with seem to not think they have to deliver a working product before I pay them; bug free (for the basic functionality atleast). I have had to pay off outsourced workers just to get them to stop bugging me about paying them, then scrap there work. I came to this when they were threatening me about reporting me as a non-payment. However since this I have learned a great deal the value of a project contract. However this is held between my customers and I, rather then outsourced work. :) Helps protect both sides.

drewbe121212, Feb 6, 2008 IP