1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$100,000.00 in 1 day w/ ClickBank ?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Maria Jayzee, Jul 30, 2011.

1. freelancewebaz

freelancewebaz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As an aside, if you are using CB and can't even clear $100 a day like most people who try to promote CB products on here, why even bother with mental masturbation over $100k per day?  Focus instead of learning how to be effective at affiliate marketing and stop the banter about these grandiose dreams.

freelancewebaz, Aug 2, 2011 IP
  2. golekrepez

golekrepez Peon

Best Answers:
    you must grateful as thousands people still get 0 from their affiliate

golekrepez, Aug 2, 2011 IP
  3. GrandRoyal

GrandRoyal Member

Best Answers:
    Earning that much money with clickbank is possible but with one person doing it fresh with a single website is absolutely impossible. But if you already own a authority website that has some relation with products in clickbank you could definitely make some real big money.
    If you have a product of your own or thinking to create one then go for it. If you have quality and in-demand product you can definitely reach your goal. Sell your own product.
    Or make a team of your friends together and ask each one to find big joint venture partners to partner with you and seeing that $100,000 in one day won't be difficult with some help from others.

GrandRoyal, Aug 3, 2011 IP
  4. Dr Peace

Dr Peace Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    $100,000 in the first day sales.. $10,000 for the 2nd day.. $0 sales afterwards.. :D

that's mean people already realized he/she is a over-hyper IM..

Dr Peace, Aug 3, 2011 IP
  5. javac

javac Peon

Best Answers:
    clickbank >>> my top eaning

javac, Aug 3, 2011 IP
  6. seo4ceo

seo4ceo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Its possible but at a 1st time if you target to earn this large amount of money so i am sure you wont reach to your dream at 1st see your niche market and setting up a good marketing plan when you 'll earn a day $100 to $500 so make a another good plan with spending those money to valuable website ads or others methods like buying links with quality based on the targeted keywords which has good search volume to getting good rank in google 1st page so you can take over to earn those number of money.

seo4ceo, Aug 5, 2011 IP
  7. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No bro you will not go to hell and I am a firm believer that such figures are achievable ... through time.

dess71, Aug 5, 2011 IP
  8. srafayj

srafayj Member

Best Answers:
    Isnt 100k a bit too less? :p 

srafayj, Aug 5, 2011 IP
  9. imranamen6

imranamen6 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It is a team work and lots of efforts i bet a single person cannot make that much from click bank unless and until he has all niche websites and each ranking on first page google ;)

imranamen6, Aug 5, 2011 IP
  10. damien.carter1

damien.carter1 Peon

Best Answers:
    i have seen in action in the past where this can be achieved maybe not 100k per day but i have seen affiliates earning in excess of 40k per day. They have a team of 5 or 6 and they do nothing but create landing pages for products.

They spend hours per day creating specific websites and landing pages directed at each product and submit them to search engines then just forget about them.

This in practice is easy to achieve take a product from cb create a website centralised around that product and use seo for the specific long tail BUYER KEYWORDS (keywords that buyers enter into search engines). These are 80% more likely to generate sales as the searcher is already searching with a view to purchase a product.

If you can create 5 per day working 1-2 hours on each then do a little submitting to digg etc and do this for 1 week. so lets work it out 5 websites x 5 days x 5 workers thats 125 websites per week all trying to sell products all it takes is for a handful of these websites to generate sales on the LTK's for the money to start coming.

there is more info for it but im getting bored of writing if you want to know more give me a shout on pm...

damien.carter1, Aug 5, 2011 IP
  11. tempegoreng

tempegoreng Member

Best Answers:
    a rich or a success IM never talk too much, except if he is a big liar...where you see that? from someone trying to sell an ebook?

tempegoreng, Aug 5, 2011 IP
  12. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Exactly... if someone was making $100,000/day (or a month for that matter), do you really think they are going to talk about it? :)

There are affiliate marketers that make that much in a day, but none are going to talk publicly about it. Why would they? So 100,000 wannabe affiliate marketers can try to copy what they are doing and ruin what they are doing? :)

digitalpoint, Aug 5, 2011 IP
    0uploader0 likes this.
  13. damien.carter1

damien.carter1 Peon

Best Answers:
    No it was not an ebook and think what you like i know what i saw with my OWN EYES i even visited his home which is partly converted into an office.

I offered advice in a response to the origional post

damien.carter1, Aug 5, 2011 IP
  14. Cucumba123

Cucumba123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey guys, I managed to rake in 15-16 figures the other day and yesterday I think it was in the 22 figures range, today it went very bad with only $56,294,774 but I'm hoping for more, wish me luck!

Please delete this pointless thread.

Cucumba123, Aug 5, 2011 IP
  15. Dr Peace

Dr Peace Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    LOL.. if this is possible, then it should be forex :100 leverage.. :)

Dr Peace, Aug 6, 2011 IP
  16. lauuuer

lauuuer Active Member

Best Answers:
    There's a guy i don't remember his name at this moment, but he makes about 5 Million Dollars per year with clickbank.
    But, if you aren't a GENIOUS, you'd be better to forget to make more than six figures a year with clickbank.

lauuuer, Aug 6, 2011 IP
  17. ezpc101

ezpc101 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That is just a scam...there is no way someone will make 100k a day and turn around and tell you how to do it!

ezpc101, Aug 7, 2011 IP
  18. giwa.oluwatobi

giwa.oluwatobi Peon

Best Answers:
    With God, all things are possible. But this kind of earnings is really gonna need serious dedication and extreme strategy

giwa.oluwatobi, Aug 11, 2011 IP
  19. birink

birink Peon

Best Answers:
    my target only $100-200/month,,

birink, Aug 12, 2011 IP
  20. websurfpro

websurfpro Active Member

Best Answers:
    100k per day is possible for vendors that own multiple high success products, knowing for a fact that a single product hasn't earned more than 12 million $ in one year in sales , I repeat sales, vendor's profit is different.

100k per day for an affiliate never happened end of story :)

websurfpro, Aug 22, 2011 IP