1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 10 YEAR OLD DOMAIN! Awesome niche - Children's Product - Tigger toys!

Discussion in 'Domains' started by puzon23, Jun 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello all,

This listing is for a very niche product for children - Tigger Toys.

The domain name (etigger.com) was established in 1999 - it's OVER 10 years old! (great for Google)

The site design is unique done in Joomla! with it's own custom template which can be changed, adjusted or left the way it is if you wish. There is a lot of potential in it to make it very interactive and user engaging. Joomla! is simple enough to make that happen on a fly!

As added bonus I will give you a great key phrase domain: tiggertoys.com

A combination of a 10 year old domain with the key word phrase domain is a winning SEO combination!

Since I took over this site I started some SEO work and I see the site starting to climb. However, more work needs to be done. HAVE NO FEAR THOUGH! LOOK AT MY OFFER - If you use BIN option I will give you 10 unique custom-written articles with a key phrase “Tigger Toys” in them absolutely FREE!

If you push the SEO work now by the time Thanksgiving and Christmas hits, you will be reaping the benefits! The potential for conversion is great because the key phrase is the one people put in when they want to buy tigger toys!

Another bonus I will give you is a Twitter account I created – TiggerToys. It’s perfect to get you started with your social media campaign for this site.

The greatest value you are getting is the equity of the old domain name combined with a key phrase domain name and already existing good design.

Get this great website with extra key phrase domain and 10 uniquely written articles for a turn key solution to sell hot kids products such as Tigger Toys!

As added bonus I will host the site for you for one month for FREE! (no cpanel though as it is a shared host account)

Please remember that this is an auction. If you have questions, please ask first, bid after!

Right now the revenue will be generated through Amazon products. However, there is room for a lot more than just that. Just remember that this site is aimed at people who put the key phrase “Tigger toys” into search engines so that means they are most likely looking to buy. I believe that adsense is a great option but selling your own actual products down the road (instead of affiliate) would bring you most net revenue.

Traffic is generated from organic search engines at this point but there are plenty other ways to get traffic from. You can do social media, discussion boards and PPC, for example.

Since I took over the site not too long ago there is not much traffic to show yet. However, with the right SEO it can be there very quickly. There are currently about 3000 searches for tigger toys and related terms on Google alone so the potential is there if you get to the top of the search engine.

PM me if you have any questions.

Good luck!

puzon23, Jun 25, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.