1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

10 year member and this is my first post, tells you alot.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ewitz, Nov 18, 2019.

Greetings DP folks. Like the title says, I joined DP 10 years and I have never used the site. Shame on me! My best friend is an internet marketing aficionado, and he got me signed up way back when. Computers have never been my forte, and thus I have never utilized this site. That is until now. I am a 38 year old father of 3 and quite frankly I am sick and tired of the 9-5 rat race. I have begun my journey to become internet suave and join the legions of people who are breaking free from the shackles of wage slavery. I have no clue where to start (I guess I am starting here on DP), and I have no clue how to start (maybe making an intro on DP). I look forward to meeting and mingling with you folks. I hope to learn from you all and contribute to the sight when I can. Any advice on where to get started here on DP will be greatly appreciated. Basically I am hoping to earn some residual income that can turn into a good living and provide me with the means to escape a job and begin to LIVE! Thanks in advance for your greetings and advice. You'll be seeing me around.

Ewitz, Nov 18, 2019 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Nov 18, 2019 IP
  3. Ewitz

Ewitz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Qwikad, thank you for the response. I will jump right over to General Marketing. Currently I am 6 years at a lumber company. Recently promoted from Yard Supervisor to Production Manager. I have been a general laborer most of life but I also have some sales back ground. Basically I want to discuss making money online lol. I hope to strike gold out there and have time to be a family man. Your badge says you're an "affiliate manager"? I have been informed that affiliate is the place to get started. What would you say about that?

Ewitz, Nov 18, 2019 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I manage my own affiliate program, but I do not believe that my program is the right place for you yet since it requires having a site, blog or a social media page with a decent amount of traffic. You will have to "shop around" to figure what better suits you while you're at the beginner stage. If you want to see all affiliate programs here on DP, check out this category: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/forums/affiliate-programs.22/

qwikad.com, Nov 18, 2019 IP
  5. Ewitz

Ewitz Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am uncertain where to start, but I am leaning towards creating some websites and learning the AdSense game. I can write decent enough to create my own content, I believe. Hopefully I can figure out how to generate traffic. What do you think of that idea for a beginner? Could you recommend any affiliate company that would help me get my feet wet? Or suggest a better alternative?

Ewitz, Nov 18, 2019 IP