1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying $10 via Paypal to whoever can make two quick fixes to my website

Discussion in 'Design' started by shamus, Jul 16, 2010.

Hello,

TASK #1:

There is an element of my website that I would like to move to a different location. I know it can be done, but I don't have the technical expertise to do it or attempt it.

The website in question is in my signature. I've attached a screenshot of what I want moved.

example.jpg

TASK #2

Whenever I change the main text color for the whole website, it changes the text at the top (the text you just moved in task #1) to the same color. This is not good, because I want black text for the main bulk of the website, but I can't make it black right now because then the text up at the top of the page would blend into the black background. I need that top element of text to be separated in CSS and be able to make it any color I want (white).

$10 via Paypal to the first person who can accomplish this task. PM me if you can do it.

Thanks!

shamus, Jul 16, 2010 IP
  2. dipenrique

dipenrique Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i can do this ! its a simple job

dipenrique, Jul 16, 2010 IP
  3. shamus