1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

10 Unique Articles on same 10 Article Sites or 1 unqiue article on 100 article sites?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by riolas, Apr 9, 2010.

10 Unique Articles on same 10 Article Sites or 1 unqiue article on 100 article sites?

Which will give the better SEO boost?

riolas, Apr 9, 2010 IP
  2. smsinhindi

smsinhindi Peon

Best Answers:
    It is better to get back-link from different article site.. so I will say -1 unique article on 100 article sites

smsinhindi, Apr 9, 2010 IP
  3. asghar.paracha

asghar.paracha Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    and get panalized by google and other search engines.

try not to post same article on different websites. If u r looking for good results then write 3 to 5 unique articles on daily basis and post atleast 2 articles on your own website(blog) and 1 or 2 articles on different high PR websties. that is my experience

asghar.paracha, Apr 9, 2010 IP
  4. myautoagent

myautoagent Peon

Best Answers:
    hey riolas, how many times use you unique article for unique article directory you get much more benefit, although 10 unique article use in one article directory, than never loss your site,
    search engine is giving some more priority as for unique c ip address, unique contents etc.

myautoagent, Apr 9, 2010 IP
  5. jackvidal

jackvidal Peon

Best Answers:
    I say - The more the better! As long as you post unique content on all. You will not get penalized so fast by search engines, unless you post the same content over and over. So, I say make an effort to create unique articles, or ones that are at least 50% different, and post them to as many article directories as you want. The more backlinks, the better. I know everyone say that ezinearticles is the one you should focus on, but never put all your eggs in one basket.

Hope that helps,

Jack

jackvidal, Apr 9, 2010 IP
  6. miketyson10

miketyson10 Peon

Best Answers:
    I get well rank by posting 1 unique article on 20 best article sites. I never posted 1 unique article on 100 article sites. If you do this, from my experience, Google will not penalize you (if you post with resource box), but Google doesn't consider link that is coming from same article posted in my article sites.

miketyson10, Apr 9, 2010 IP