1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

10 Things Men Hate About Women

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by |-:Bharat:-|, Apr 26, 2013.

Here is our list of 10 annoying female habits. Feel free to add to the list!

1. Empty Fuel Tank: This is one thing that most women specialize in. No matter how many times you tell her to keep an eye on the fuel tank meter while driving, she will find it impossible to locate it leaving the fuel tank empty for you to drive the next day.

2. Saying ‘I’m fine’ when they are not: So she stood in front of the television while the football match was on, you got annoyed and now all sorts of issues have been bought up. Then she says it – that passive-aggressive statement that marks the start of the dreaded silent treatment: “I’m fine”. Ladies, if you’re unhappy just outline the problem and then we can sort it out and carry on as normal.

3. Constantly asking what you are thinking: They take your silence and the faraway look in your eye to assume you are in the midst of some romantic revelry when in fact, your mind has wandered to that difficult level on Halo 2. This means you have to think of something suitably appropriate before it becomes obvious you were committing the cardinal sin of not thinking about her. Asking what we’re thinking is basically a nice way of saying ‘you aren’t allowed to have private thoughts, unless they’re about me’.

4. Winning arguments by crying: A woman cries whenever she knows she can’t win. This kind of emotional blackmail drives men go crazy! It’s fine for women to cry if they are genuinely hurt, but using crying as a manipulative tool is damaging to any relationship.

5. Trying to change us: Women have a tendency to take up charity projects and forcibly attempt to change the behavior of their men. They try their best to make him a better man by pushing him into doing something he doesn’t like or doesn’t want to do. They fail to understand that for two people to be in a relationship it is not necessary for them to be alike. Unlike men, they fail to understand the cliché “Opposites attract”.

6. Sex is key: This is one thing women use as a weapon in their romantic relationships. Men express their love through physical intimacy. A problem faced by almost all men is that whenever there is a discord, women withhold sex which makes the men feel unwanted.

7. Annoying pet names: ‘Jiggily poo, sweety pie, sweet cheeks, babu’. These pet names may not be appreciated as you think especially when you call him with these pet names in public.

8. Talking during a film: Instead of watching the movie quietly and understanding the plot, they will ask a million questions. “Do you think he is going to get eaten?” she will ask. “Do you think it will be alright in the end?”; “Oh God! Something horrible is going to happen now. What will they do now?” The only suitable answer for all these annoying questions is that you are not psychic and if she watches the movie quietly she will get all the answers to her questions.

9. The Cleanliness Talk: "A place for everything and everything in its place," she says. Well, that's a nice idea, but who has the time? It's far more fun to throw our clothes here and there as if a bomb went off in the closet.

10. Does my behind look too fat in these red shoes?: She will hover over something for eternity: This dress or that? Red shoes or blue? Men don’t have the patience to wait until she matches every piece of that outfit and just when it seems to be coming together they change their mind and start all over again.

LOL there are many others as well :p tons you can say . :D

Source

|-:Bharat:-|, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  2. iZone-Host

iZone-Host Peon

Best Answers:
    Ya thats true lol.....

iZone-Host, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  3. John Murphy

John Murphy Peon

Best Answers:
    Ya all of those things are true

John Murphy, Apr 29, 2013 IP
  4. Benny Rockwell

Benny Rockwell Peon

Best Answers:
    Ya bro agreed true

Benny Rockwell, Apr 29, 2013 IP
  5. nimohostco

nimohostco Peon

Best Answers:
    Every word are true bro you are 100% right bro

nimohostco, May 1, 2013 IP
  6. Jack McCourt

Jack McCourt Peon

Best Answers:
    Couldn't agree more... :D

Jack McCourt, May 2, 2013 IP
  7. Shelterman

Shelterman Member

Best Answers:
    If I had a "Like Button" this would get a like from me. This pretty much sums it up. Nobody is perfect. The truth is, in the end, with most arguments nobody is correct...AFFECTION is always greater than PERFECTION.

Shelterman, May 2, 2013 IP
  8. jmjsolutions

jmjsolutions Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hahaha. I'm guilty as charged of all of them EXCEPT #1, #4, #6, and #10. I'm better than most when it comes to cars...can check my own oil and put air in my own tires etc, I don't like to cry in front of people so it is very rare that I let a man see me cry or cry for the sake of "winning" anything, and I've always been naturally on the thin side so I never have to ask if I look fat.

jmjsolutions, May 2, 2013 IP
    Michael Leng and ryan_uk like this.
  9. nickyj83

nickyj83 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    After reading this post im gonna start looking for men, whats the point with women now! More trouble than i need!

nickyj83, May 3, 2013 IP
  10. Saad Hussain

Saad Hussain Peon

Best Answers:
    Ya thats true all of those 10 thigs are happns with me

Saad Hussain, May 4, 2013 IP
  11. M.M. Alam

M.M. Alam Active Member

Best Answers:
    You cannot win in argument !!!

M.M. Alam, May 4, 2013 IP
  12. dAVID aBRAHAM

dAVID aBRAHAM Peon

Best Answers:
    I can,t win in argument as well lol....

dAVID aBRAHAM, May 5, 2013 IP
  13. M.M. Alam

M.M. Alam Active Member

Best Answers:
    i think, one more thread needs in dp under the name of
    "10 Things Women Hate About Men"

M.M. Alam, May 7, 2013 IP
    jmjsolutions likes this.
  14. ribas

ribas Member

Best Answers:
    Its true, Oh womens. Y'all make me cry :D

ribas, May 8, 2013 IP
  15. M.M. Alam

M.M. Alam Active Member

Best Answers:
    i think the first one is "SMOKING"

M.M. Alam, May 9, 2013 IP
  16. Simon Hogg

Simon Hogg Peon

Best Answers:
    True every word is true in that artical

Simon Hogg, May 10, 2013 IP
  17. Wulkanen

Wulkanen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Of course these things does not apply to all women, that would be really ignorant of anyone to say. But sure, I do notice some of them a lot more than with men. For example talking while watching a movie. But again, we're different and I would rather have a girlfriend talking while watching a movie than no girlfriend at all. ^^

Wulkanen, May 10, 2013 IP
  18. M.M. Alam

M.M. Alam Active Member

Best Answers:
    agreed with wulkanen

M.M. Alam, May 11, 2013 IP
  19. merlinseo

merlinseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hmmmm cant disagree

merlinseo, May 11, 2013 IP
  20. StonePilot

StonePilot Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm going to steer clear from adding anything to this thread. Ooops, I just did.

StonePilot, May 14, 2013 IP