1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

10 sites that pay writers per article

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by AA.WebDev.Ltd, Jun 3, 2013.

I know that writers are always looking for work so I came up
    with a list of 10 sites that accepts writers worldwide and pay upfront
    for every article that is submitted. If you know any other sites that accepts
    writers worldwide (not just writers from the UK and US) please post
    them on the thread. Here goes:

Article Sale- articlesale.com- . If you have any articles which you have never published anywhere before, you can sell them on this site.

Textmaster.com- accepts international writers. You will be required to provide a unique writing sample when applying.

Blogging.org- Pays upfront through PayPal when you have the minimum payout level, which is $25

Constant-Content- If you have any articles which you have never published anywhere before, you can sell them on this site.

CloudCrowd – You will have to sign up using your Facebook account.

ContentDivas – Pays upfront. Apply for a writing position through their website.

iWriter- Pays upfront- You just sign up to the site and start getting orders. You do not need to fill out any applications or provide any writing samples. Pays weekly.

Mturk- They pay through Amazon gift certificates. Only US and Indian writers are paid cash through check.

NinerNiner- They pay $0.50 for blog posts (300-500 words). Signing up as a writer is quite easy. Pay is through PayPal.

Fiverr- set up a gig and sell your writing services for $5

AA.WebDev.Ltd, Jun 3, 2013 IP
  2. TextServices

TextServices Active Member

Best Answers:
    Geez... $0.50 for 300-500 word blog posts? That's the cheapest rate I've seen yet. You can only cash out at $25.00 and maximum cash out is $50.00 a month. Their own blog hasn't been updated since 2008. This site wouldn't even attract die hard article spinners. lol!

TextServices, Jun 4, 2013 IP
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Your thread title needs some editing, may I help? I suggest the following:
    "10 Sites That Pay Next To Nothing."

Spoiltdiva, Jun 4, 2013 IP
  4. AA.WebDev.Ltd

AA.WebDev.Ltd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lol dont blame me, i am not their owner :p

AA.WebDev.Ltd, Jun 4, 2013 IP
  5. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    To be fair Constant Content is pretty decent. Been a member there for years. I am also missing textbroker on that list

Kraven2, Jun 4, 2013 IP
  6. YMC

YMC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Kraven, are you making any sales on CC? I thought putting some stuff over there would be a way to utilize downtime between clients. My stuff got few, if any lookers, and I sold nothing. I tried answering open requests and those seemed, at least at the time, to be fraudulent. The forums were full of people complaining about them. Left the work to go into the open market and have had like a 7 total of views on one piece and maybe 4 on another. Think I put around 5 or 6 pieces up.

YMC, Jun 6, 2013 IP
  7. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Perhaps they weren't impressed by what they read?:rolleyes:

Spoiltdiva, Jun 6, 2013 IP
  8. YMC

YMC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Damn, Spoiltdiva, love you too.

Whether they liked it or not is totally unrelated to whether or not anyone looked at it.

YMC, Jun 6, 2013 IP
  9. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Perhaps if you were to inject some humor into your work? On second thought, that might be a tad difficult.;)

Spoiltdiva, Jun 6, 2013 IP
  10. YMC

YMC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Humor is often personal. Constant Content generally frowns on anything personal. Sure, one can write humorous prose without being personal but that wasn't the sort of pieces that I saw actually selling there.

YMC, Jun 6, 2013 IP
  11. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Please reread posts #7 & #9, keeping in mind that *both* posts were written with sarcasm/humor in mind, and *neither* were written to be taken seriously/literally. Maybe you need to lighten up....you must be a riot at parties.

Spoiltdiva, Jun 7, 2013 IP
  12. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:

I did and do well with CC, but then again I do not write a set of articles and offer them for sale. I receive their emails on what they require in terms of writing and pick my cherries out of those. Usually that lands me a few $25 articles. It takes a while to find out what the CC reviewers like to see, but once you figured it out its as easy as writing a blog post :)

Kraven2, Jun 7, 2013 IP
  13. YMC

YMC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So, you write to the requests only?

It's been a while since I did anything over there but when I was more active it seemed very few of the requests led to sales. There was a great deal of discussion about it in the forums and a lot of speculation as to when everyone's submissions would be found somewhere online despite not being paid for.

YMC, Jun 7, 2013 IP
  14. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, and I must say I never had a problem there. Not with sales and also not my content popping up elsewhere. Unfortunately I can't say the same about some less ethical buyers I met here on DP. On the other hand I also met some excellent clients right here, so it all evens out in the end ;)

Kraven2, Jun 7, 2013 IP
  15. TonyMarket

TonyMarket Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the list- Update : Blogging.org stopped paying to writers. Read their FB page. But, they still got the clients who post orders without looking their reviews. :)

TonyMarket, Jun 8, 2013 IP
  16. aidanriley629

aidanriley629 Banned

Best Answers:
    I agree, I'm starting to use textbroker quite a bit now. The only thing I don't understand are the stupid team orders; I joined over 100 teams and I haven't seen one order lol.

aidanriley629, Jun 8, 2013 IP
  17. webinsane

webinsane Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do you suggest that I buy articles from any of these companies? How unique are these? My problem is that website deals with interesting short content. Usually facts about random staff. I need unique and interesting content. Each time I hire someone to write something I had to rewrite each article to make it appealing.

webinsane, Jun 8, 2013 IP
  18. aidanriley629

aidanriley629 Banned

Best Answers:
    How long did it take for your guys' first two articles to get reviewed on Textmaster?

aidanriley629, Jun 8, 2013 IP
  19. pablo123

pablo123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your list. Many of these websites are at least better than the most popular job websites out there. Forget about the American writers, I am being told that even the Indians are not able to make a decent living from these websites because of the abysmally poor rates.

pablo123, Jun 13, 2013 IP
  20. Bill e

Bill e Peon

Best Answers:
    constantcontent.com? Is the correct url, it comes up as a generic re-director site.

Bill e, Jun 13, 2013 IP