1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

10 Ready-Made Articles on "Acne" | Keyword Optimized | 100% unique | Instant Delivery

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Black_Hand, Dec 30, 2007.

Hallo Webmasters

As you may all know, "Acne" is a very profitable niche which isn't too saturated yet, and many affiliate marketers has found fortune running acne sites and promoting acne products.

I have in hand, 10 fresh Acne articles which are properly Optimized for Search Engines (with perfect keyword distribution) and are all of excellent quality.

All the articles are properly formatted in MS Word and they are all CopyScape Proof. You won't find a copy of the articles anywhere in the web, and I will remove all the articles from my drive once I hand them over to you.

Each of the articles are of 500+ words and they contain useful information on Acne related topics. Some topics include:

How to treat acne
    Taking care of acne infected skin
    Four easy ways to cure acne
    How to get rid of pregnancy acne
    Hormonal acne cure and antiandrogens
    The causes of Acne

and many more.........

For full rights of these 10 articles, I am asking for $80. Payments via Paypal [Verified Accounts Only]. Please write "SOLD" in this thread and PM me for payment details.

Remember, this is only ONE set of unique articles, so it will only be sold to ONE individual.

Regards

Black_Hand, Dec 30, 2007 IP