1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying $10 per Article, 800+ Words, 3/Week, PayPal Subscription, Long Term Contract

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by The_FoX, Nov 18, 2012.

Hi there friends,

Here are the details about the project.

- Its a content writing freelancer role, where you'll be given a list of pre approved list of topics or actual article titles with expected delivery dates.
    - Articles are to be delivered by suggested dates, typically within a window of two weeks.
    - Average frequency would be 2-3 articles (minimum) per week. If you can handle more quality stuff, all the more better.
    - Topic would range from tech articles to resource lists, see examples below.
    - Writer is expected to research the content for the articles, and all topics would be easily researchable.
    - First month would be paid after the articles are delivered, but after the first month, a Paypal subscription would be done. (Need loyal, trust worthy folks, so the first month is sort of an ice breaker)
    - Each article should be of 800 words or more for general articles and in case of resource lists, minimum 10 items in the list. See examples below.
    - Author would not be credited for the work and all work would be, after purchase property of the websites they will be published on.
    - Every article, will be published only after the final approval. If not approved author should re-iterate the article to delivery the quality expected.
    - Sponsored links, affiliations, product recommendation should not be included in the articles without approval or discussion.
    - Author should be willing to contact on Skype/Phone occasionally.
    - Rate for each article. First three articles $10 per article.
    - Monthly 15 articles - $150 via PayPal payable upfront via subscription after first month (First month articles are post paid).
    - If you have a different approach, feel free to let me know and we'll discuss details.

Topics
    - Life Tips
    - Personal Finance
    - Relationships
    - Productivity
    - Tech (Resource Lists)
    - Travel
    - Lifestyle
    - Business

Who you should be?

You should be the kind of guy, who if given a topic can skim through the internet and find a related article, and then rewrite it or improve it with your own value add.
    NOT someone who will fill in words just for the sake of making up the 800 words requirement.
    MUST HAVE a telephone number where he/she can be contacted (Or SKype).
    Someone who is looking for a long term contract not a quick money job.
    Someone who knows the trend on the web today.
    No SEO knowledge required.
    Quality - quality - quality is the focus.
    Humor & Conversational Style is a MUST.
    Must have experience with similar projects.

Examples
    - http://www.visitlondon.com/discover-london/london-highlights/ten-reasons-to-visit-london
    - http://www.investopedia.com/financial-edge/0311/6-easy-ways-to-cut-your-expenses.aspx

Please respond with
    - Skype/Tel Contact
    - Sample of work
    - Email ID

The_FoX, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  2. ibmciscoblogger

ibmciscoblogger Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am waiting for your approval.......

ibmciscoblogger, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  3. ad2478

ad2478 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Respected,
    I am willing to do this project as i can assure you of meeting all the above mentioned requirements. I think at this forum we are not allowed to post our sample work other wise i could post my articles which are published on Ezine and on article base. Currently i am also working for an upcoming Pakistani social networking site as a blogger. The only thing which is a little problem that pay pal do not operate in Pakistan. I have moneybookers account which is supportive enough. Tell me how can i show you my sample.
    Ready to take a start !

ad2478, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  4. ad2478

ad2478 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Send me a PM for approval or further discussion.

Regards

ad2478, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  5. katypie

katypie Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    I have sent you the PM with all the details. Kindly let me know if i fit your requirements.
    Thank you

katypie, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  6. The_FoX

The_FoX Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Send replies to all who contacted. Thanks.

The_FoX, Nov 19, 2012 IP