1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

10 Original Blog Posts - [[[$30]]] - 500 words each with Customised Images and Tags

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by n00bmaster, May 26, 2009.

Hi everyone,

Do you own a blog? But are suffering from writer's block?

Let us do the writing for you.

We will write 10 blog articles for you. 100% copyscape passed, totally original. These articles will be related to current affairs. No age old rewrites here.

Along with these articles, we will provide you with 2 customized images per post. Not only this, we will even tag all your posts with relevant tags.

All this for a minimum price of $30.

Delivery at the rate of 2 articles per day (or however you prefer).

Samples available on request.

Payment via Paypal.

n00bmaster, May 26, 2009 IP
  2. humm

humm बहादुर बच्चा

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 16
    Hello,

What other niche can you write for? Can you write for webmaster niche or tech related stuff? PM me you sample written before.

Any discount for your first buyer or a discount review copy? Payment after or before work? Send me more details. :)

humm, May 26, 2009 IP
  3. theguruman

theguruman Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Stay away from this guy. HE IS A SCAMMER.

I paid him 400 USD almost 2 months ago to write 250 articles for me. He stopped all communication after that. He came back, posting on his bulk article thread that he was sick for 3 weeks. He then cut off communication again.

I sent him almost 15 emails asking him what's going on, where are my articles. No responce at all. He then came back to the thread a couple days ago, saying he was in the hospital and that he would start to issue refunds if we asked. Me and several other people asked for a refund. I send him emails. No reply again.

See the whole thing here (or do a search for his posts and look at his Bulk Article Post):
    forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1288894&page=6

DO NOT GIVE THIS GUY ANY MONEY. HE IS A FRAUD!

To the op: if you return the money you took from me, I'll edit this thread to reflect this. But so far, you have not been keeping your word. I dont' want you taking advantage of anyone else!

theguruman, May 29, 2009 IP