1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 10 Microniche Sites - Guaranteed Results In 1 Week Or Refund- Only $20 (Regular $150)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by AmandaM1, Nov 23, 2010.

Microniche Site Creation With Guaranteed Results

I need some websites I can use in my portfolio so I'm offering this deal at an 85% discount.

I will create 10 microniche sites for you that have 2,500 to 5,000 or more monthly searches and low competition. I will guarantee that you see first page rankings on at least some of your key phrases within 7 days of going live or give you a full refund and let you keep the sites.

Two .info domains are included with the deal, or you can get them all on unique domains for $10 extra.

For the guarantee I will pick the niches, I can still do them if you want to choose your own but cannot guarantee page 1 placements because I have no idea what kind of keyword or competition research you have done.

I am going to limit this to three packages, one person is welcome to buy all three if they'd like.

Sites will promote Amazon and AdSense, plus you can add other programs if you'd like. You will make money on these sites, start building your network that is netting others $100 or even $1000 per day or more hands free. Also, translation to dozens of other languages is included for even more search engine hits.

You must let me link to these sites as examples and place them in my portfolio!

if you need to email for any reason.

And go. :cool:

Last edited: Nov 23, 2010
    AmandaM1, Nov 23, 2010 IP
  2. definitely

definitely Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will buy this service, but I want guaranteed results, and payment only after you've handed over the sites to me. (I'll pay $25 for the pain)

definitely, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  3. DomainCo.US

DomainCo.US Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll take one. Thanks

DomainCo.US, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  4. zer0byte

zer0byte Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please let me to know how to maintain the site and how to keep SERP position and traffic
    Thanks

zer0byte, Nov 27, 2010 IP