1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

10 Contagious Viral Marketing Techniques

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by znitch-search, Nov 1, 2006.

1. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    The reason they're not transparent has nothing to do with them changing it. They've never been transparent, making pricing schemes easily accessible to the public. Most of the people who know the pricing structure know it b/c they've repeatedly used it.

jhmattern, Nov 4, 2006 IP
  2. znitch-search

znitch-search Peon

Best Answers:
    yes... thanks for that clarification. the first couple of times i've used prweb, it scared me to death. i was afraid that my $11 wasnt going to get me the same results as a $40 contribution... so i've done both.

and in the end, as long as i get to news.google.com i get into thousands of inboxes so i dont care where it ends up in prweb's hierchy

znitch-search, Nov 4, 2006 IP
  3. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    You can get to Google News for free using free distribution on www.PR.com if that's your main concern. ;)

jhmattern, Nov 4, 2006 IP
  4. duzins

duzins Peon

Best Answers:
    When I said:
    It doesn't imply I blame them, it just stinks that I can't avail myself of their service anymore. I understand they need to make money. I don't fault them for that. :)

duzins, Nov 4, 2006 IP