1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$10-20: Logo animation required

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by Steroid, Feb 11, 2008.

Hi,

I am looking for a flash animation for an introduction to a presentation. The animation should comprise of:

1) An animation of a total solar eclipse. As the moon moves across to just about completely cover the sun, the whole screen would go white from the flare of the ring of light around the moon.
    2) The white light fades back down revealing our logo, with the eclipse forming the 'O' of our logo (http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/8115/logoky1.gif), with the light from around the moon still flickering gently.

3) (optional) - The view would panoramically sweep to the left hand side to show the logo in 3D, emphasising the shadows.

Please give me a quote price and a very rough version before I purchase, around $10-20 sounds fair depending on quality.

Thanks a lot.

Steroid, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  2. wassim

wassim Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

what dimensions should it have? and what size would you like the logo to have?
    Do you have the psd of the logo or better yet an illustrator file of this logo?

Also what duration would you like the intro to have?

pm me these and I will get you a preview in 2 hours.

wassim, Feb 11, 2008 IP