1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 10,000 Or MORE U.S. TARGET VISITORS (REAL PEOPLE! (NOT BOTS)!!!

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by writer1972, Jun 1, 2010.

1. writer1972

writer1972 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    First of all thank you for the compliment on my writing skills. I am just speaking the truth. I'm NOT OUT TO RIP ANYONE OFF, AND I Can't stand the fact tha their are alot of scammers out their, and I have to face their consequences, when I AM LEGIT!
    HOWEVER, I can't! GIVE YOU REVIEW COPY FOR 1K , IF I COULD, and the traffic ran faster, I would probably at this point go ahead and offer a revie copy for less than the amount stated price wize. Like i SAID, I Can't even put that amount (1,000 Visitors) in the system. The least amount the system allows me to put in is 10k., Not only that YOU MAY NOT be able to see the quality from it for a couple of months at least because IT STARTS OUT SLOW, THEN YOU REACH A PLATEAU OF AROUND 20-50 visitors Per day with the U.S. Targeted, BUT Making your campaign last alot longer getting a few (20-50 each day unique U.S. Targeted Visitors Each Day). PLEASE EVERYONE READ THE POST ABOVE ABOVE THIS POST, As I CANNOT EDIT, And have given another more in depth explanation as to why I couldn't give any reviews, which is because of this case. You're campaign however, lasts longer but it would take a month or 2 to see the quality come from it. When I put my thread up for the US.,UK, And CA Targeted I might offer
    a review for cheaper, as those are the same price, but the same quality, and starts off slow then reaches a plateu of arund 100-150 visitors per day, and you could ta ke a few days to see, in fact that this is quality traffic, and perhaps make a post in here that it is, as well...Becauce it will come from the same source.
    Other than that, right now, if you want to purchase me, I've told you what to expect. If I was out to scam you I sure wouldn't be telling you that it would only bring in 20-50 visitors per day, in which I know some people are fine with because they're campaign last longer, (WHICH I TRIED TO EDIT MY THREAD, BUT CANT FOR SOME REASON), However, I probably wouldn't volunteer that information. Why would I, if I was trying to scam you?
    The SOB SCAMMERS MAKE PEOPLE LIKE ME LOOK BAD, AND IT DOES ANGER ME, However, I cannot prove that there are still some good people, such as myself out there, unless you buy from e.I can't wait 2 months for a review, so like I Said, perhaps I will offer a review copy to a couple of people at a lower price in my next thread for the U.S.,UK,,AND CA TARGETED QUALITY TRAFFIC. You can see how it goes for a few days, and then give me a review. However, as I said before, these are real people, and it's up to them whether or not they sign up for, or purchase anything, or even how long they decide to stay on your site. For right now, on this thread I CAN'T OFFER ANY REVIEWS...I DO APOLOGIZE, BUT IT WOULD TAKE TOO LONG. LIKE I SAID BEFORE, IF I Run into someone that I sell to, outside of DP, That is a part of DP, I Will have them write a review for me, however, the people hat have bought from me in the past, I have contacted, and they are not a part of DP, But they keep purchasing From me. That is really all I can say about that. And just another litle note., I'm not a very good liar, maybe that's also why I'm a good writer is because I don't lie, and only speak the truth! And like I said, I wouldn't have volunteered information on how many U.S. Targeted, Quality visitors you should expect get when no one has even asked., And some like their traffic to last a long time, and some of you don't. And I didn't want to offer this to people who don't. However, it also shows the quality I bring in!

writer1972, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  2. writer1972

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    First of all, I only mentioned your feedback once, secondly I have now explained why I wouldn't be able to give a review too many times, and now another reason which I've explained a couple of times. And about the uphill batle in DP, YOU'RE ABSOLTELY RIGHT ON THAT. IT'S THE SCAMMERS THAT MAKE TRUTHFUL PEOPLE LIKE ME LOOK BAD, When I'm the one really trying to help you guys get the quality traffic.
    However, I've been on your end and have gotten scammed as well, and it sucks! I know!
    But I'm not one of them, and can only prove it if you were to buy my traffic. However, that's all up to you. But I can tell you I'm probably the MOST Honest Person you will EVER MEET ON THE INTERNET, BUT I do realize words don't speak very loudly over the internet when it comes to that. It's up to you guys if you want to give it a try or not. Also, thanks for the good Luck, as I AM DEFINATELY fighting an uphill battle right now. However, I think perhaps once I put up my other Post for the US.,UK, AND CA Targeted traffic, I will be able to offer a review copy at a more dscounted price, and then you can also give a review in this thread, as it's the same source of traffic. You just get more in the other one (100-150 per day), because it involves the UK AND CA As well, so I Will be able to do that. Until then, my hands are tied. I am planning on putting the thread up hopefully by Monday, if not, then tuesday because I do have orders coming in from other places that I need to proccess, and get these people taken care of. I probably should have put up the pother thread first, and foremost. However, I didn't and my hands are tied for now. All I can say is that it's ONLY $24.99, AND IF You are willing to put a little bit of faith in me, I can promise you will get the US. QUALITY TARGETED Visitors you pay for, however you will only get around 20-50 per day, making your campaign last longer than the other one I will be posting for the 3 Targeted ones. I am just trying to make a living, and I'm not out to rip anyone off. That is WRONG! AND Guess what, I Do believe in Karma very much so, so I would NEVER Scam anyone, as I know it would come right back to me 10
    fold. That's all I can say.

writer1972, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  3. blackgold

blackgold Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    OK...
    I haven't the needed $25 PP with me now.
    Waiting for your US,Ca & UK Traffic Thread.

blackgold, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  4. Martyn

Martyn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Ill give it a shot, i hope this is real writer and not bot shit. Please pm me the details for payment i will post a review afterwords for any other members that maybe interested.

Martyn, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  5. Writer3

Writer3 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Martyn, looking forward to your report.

Writer3, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  6. writer1972

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    First of all I want to apologize for geting back to you so late, as I didn't recieve an email for this thread at all., And just happened to check it just now.
    I will be working on building a website within the next month or 2 to purchase these packages from,. However in the meantime:
    You would just simply send payment to: THROUGH PAYPAL ONLY, along with which package you want, your URL, AND Up to 3 catagories you want to choose from. If your site is ONLY related to 1 or 2 catagories, I would suggest just going with what is related to your site. Therefore, you're not geting traffic that is wasted on people not interesed in your type of site. As these are real people, NOT BOTS!
    ALSO, PLEASE DO NOT Forget to put in the code: "DP725" AS NO ORDERS WILL BE PROCCED WITHOUT A CODE! AND NO REDUNDS WILL BE ISSUED! JUST PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO PUT IN THE CODE AND ALL WILL BE FINE, SO #1I know where it's coming from, AS We sell on other places other than DP, AND #2 THESE ARE NOT THE PRICES WE NORMALLY SELL AT, AS YOU'RE GETTING A DISCOUNTED RATE! SO I DO NEED THE CODE FOR THAT!
    That is pretty much all you need to do. You can either put all of the Information it in the message box in Paypal, or send me a seperate email for it. However, please let me know when sending a seperate message your code as well as the information, so that I know what payment I recieve goes to who.
    As soon as payment is received, I will proccess your order, and get your login credentials back to you as soon as I possibly can, as this is on a first come, first serve basis.
    Thank you, and I look forward to doing business with you. Melanie AKA Writer1972

writer1972, Jun 8, 2010 IP
  7. writer1972

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not sure if I replied to you or not. Not only the feedback, which I only mentioned 1 time, but it would be hard to give a review on thidese pareticualr packages, as you only get around 20-50 per day, ads these are not only u.s. targeted, but catagory targeted as well, meaning more Quality, meaning Real people, NOT BOTS, As I've said before. You're campaign will last longer with this type of traffic getting in a20-50 peple perday day which most people are fine swith because of the quality, However, geting this few people will not show the quality for a couple of months, so therefore, it would porety much be impossible to get a review on this , as I'm not willing to wait a couple of months for you to see that these are real people. It is up to them whether they want o puchase, sign up for what your offering, and so forth, and even how long they wat to stay on your site. So I wouldn't be ale to offer a review on these. But when I put up my us.,uk, and CANADA Tageted traffic, you recieve more visitors, as their are more people involved coming through us. You would then be able to recieve 100-150 people per day, but not making your campaign last as long. I might be able to give a couple of review copies for that post, but I haven't made that post yet because I',m extremely busy at the moment, and want to be able to get your orders in as quickly as possible, and offer you QUality, because that is all I offer is quality. HOWEVER, Like I said geting only 20-50 people per day, I would have to probably wait a couple of months to get a good review. With my next package, I can wait only a few days, as it offers 100-150 people per day.
    I do understand where all of you are coming from. I've been scammed with traffic packages as well before, and I can completely understand, however, I can't prove myself on these. Perhaps I shouldn't have even posted this, but I thought I would give it a shot, because I'M NOT OUT TO SCAM ANYONE, And I thought I could come in, and actually offer real quality People, and help people to NOT Get scammed with this. That's really all I can say about it...Except, yes, now I see I'm fighting an uphill batle, even offering this Quality at these rates, when my rates are normally higher, and have no problem selling to other people that actually most of them, keep coming back for more.

8. writer1972

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I was mistaken when I Said it would last 2-3 months on the 10k, as you would be getting AROUND 20-50 people per day coming to your site. Sorry about that.

9. writer1972

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    HI Martyn, I apologize once again in this thgread, as I did NOT Recieve any emails for it, and just happened to check it today. You won't be able to give me a good review for a couple of months probably, so don't worry about that Because you only get 20-50 visitors per day day with this as these are REAL U.S. Tareted people, and NOT BOT CRAP! tHEY ARE NOT ONLY us. targeted, but catagory targeted, and these are real people, otherwise, I would be able to offer more. However you're campauign will last a long while.
    You may send payment to along with the code: "DP725" (FOR THE DISCOUNTED RATE, AND sO i KNOW WHERE YOU'RE COMING FROM) Along with your URL, And up to 3 catagories you want to choose from. As I've stated before in another comment, please only choose the catagories that go along with your site, so you're not geting people coming to your site that have no interest in that catagory. You may put this in the PAYAPL Message box or send me a seperaste email, but pplease don't forget the code, and let me know who you asre in terms of the paypal payment, so I know what email goes with what payment.
    That is pretty much it. Then as soon as I recieve payment along with all of the information, (INCLUDING THE CODE "DP725" AS NO ORDERS WILL BE PROCCESSED WITHOUT THE CODE, AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE USSUED!, SO JUST BE SURE TO PUT IN THE CODE,ALONG WITH THE REST OF YOUR INFO.) Anyhow, one payment is recieved with all of your info including the code, I will proccess it, and get your login credentials to you As soon as I possibley can, and get your campaign started right away!
    Thank you, and I am looking forward to doing business with you.

10. writer1972

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    He won't be able to give a good review for a couple of months at least, as he will only be getting 20-50 people per day with U.S. Targeted only. His campaign though, will last him a long while, IF He purchases from me. On the thread I will be posting in the ear futue, I might be able to offer reviews to a couple of people with high iTrader, a d good feedback, as they will be UK,US, AND CANADA Targeted traffic bringing in 100-150 per day, and then after a few days I will be able to get a good review. However, on this one, it would probably take at least a couple months before giving a good review. As these are real people, and its up to them whether they wat to purchase, sign up, or whatever the case may be on your site, and its also up to them however long they want to stay on your site as well!
    Please, try to understand this, as throughout my entire thread, I've tried to explain this other than the origial thread posted, as I can't edit it for some reason.

11. christinag

christinag Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    where do you get those traffic i mean if they are pure clicks or proxy one? & for how long a single person stay in a website?

christinag, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  12. writer1972

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As stated in the description, the fraffic comes from Expired Domains, and Undelivered advertisin from mainstream advertising accounts that we Operaste such as Bidvertiser, Clicksop, etc...Thetraffic is NOT PTS Traffic. It is redierected to go straight to your site. These asre real people so, yes, it's up to them how long they want to stay on your site? I Hope this answers your question. It's Qualuity NOT jUNK!

writer1972, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  13. SmashedAces

SmashedAces Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    how long will this offer be open, im happy to give you a try, its $10 FFS!

However i dont need the traffic until July at the earliest, how long can you guarantee such traffic rates for, will this still be available in July/August?

SmashedAces, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  14. writer1972

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Smashed,
    I Am not planning on going anywhere, and I am in the works of building a Company out of this, so this offer will most likely still be here in July and/or August. Seeing that you don't need the traffic as of right now, I would suggest, either writing down my info, and sending me a PM me when you do need the traffic, and perhaps writing it in your calendar book to get a hold of me then.
    However, I don't know what you mean by $10 FFS? As I have listed as my cheapest rate on here wirte now as $24.99 for 10,000 UNique, Quality U.S. Targeted Visitors.
    I Am not selling anything for $10, and I don't know what you mean by FFS...And I DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS, EXCEPT UNDER SPECAIL CIRCUMSTANCES AS LISTED IN MY POST! SO PLEASE BE AWARE OF THAT AS WELL!
    Thanks, and please let me know what that means, as I don't have a clue what you mean by $10FFS, And I don't know where you're getting $10 from.
    For that matter, if you're not willing to pay the discounted prices I have listed, then I wouldn't suggest doing any of the above.
    Thanks, and have a great day!
    Melanie

writer1972, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  15. writer1972

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Everyone!
    There have been alot of changes made.
    Firstly, the amount of traffic you will recieve is not the same as listed in the thread anymore.
    Also there are 2 more options: UK ONLY, AND CA ONLY At the same price.
    You may see my signature for my review copy.
    I apologize, as I didn't realize that was duplicate posting when I clearly needed to make these important changes known in the other thread. They have closed that one now, and have re-opened this one.
    I don't know any other way to go about this, but I did want the changes to be known directly in the thread as it should be, but I'm unable to edit it.
    I have also fnished the page in my site, which explains in more depth except that I need to add more options to it. located at my signature of "Find Work Online, then click on "Advertise" On the left hand column.
    If any of you have any questions, please feel free to email me at: or PM ME. Please do NOT Email me for ANY Other reason besides this thread.
    Thank you all, and have a great day!
    Melanie

Last edited: Jul 14, 2010
    writer1972, Jul 14, 2010 IP
  16. netspg

netspg Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

Wonderful!

Several days receiving Your 3 GEO Unique traffics :)

So far it's a GOOD Traffic.
    It's unique, it's promising and give me nice response to subscribe to my list.

I recommend if You need any quality traffic with a very reasonable price,
    This is the right place for You :)

Don't forget to put your stats software to see the different between "bulk" traffic out there,
    with this quality traffics. Also, it will be a steady long campaign.

Kind Regards,
    netspg :)

netspg, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  17. writer1972

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As of right now I am putting this on hold due to some Paypal issues. They are saying I'm not selling enough on eBay so thery are holding my payments for 21 days. I have made quite a few sales, but not with ebay, and ebay owns them, therefore I will not be able to sell until I get this matter straightened out.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding. I will let you know when I am selling again.

Thank you!

writer1972, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  18. Writer3

Writer3 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The two situations where I've heard of this happening is when there are numerous charge backs from unhappy customers, and when a personal account is looking like a business account due to the number of purchases, etc. The solution is to simply apply for a business account, send them the necessary docs, and then you should have immediate use of your funds without running into hold periods and limits.

Writer3, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  19. writer1972

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, that isn't the situation here. It is a business account, and I have never had any disputes or chargebacks. They said they have been doing this to poeople with few than 100 feedbacks in eback in which I have 40 at 100% positive. Now they are saying thsat any form of advertising sales is high risk, and they wont even review my account again for another 90 days. I went into the Paypal forum, and this for under paypal, and got the letter and sent it out to all of those people, so hopefully that will work. Otherwise I will only be able to use moneybookers. As for right now everything is on hold and am not selling anything as I firstly need to see if I hear back anything from them after writing the letter, and secondly, get a money bookers account if they don't.

writer1972, Jul 21, 2010 IP