1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

1 Year Old Education Job Posting Website , still not Good Traffic

Discussion in 'SEO' started by sginteractive, Jun 18, 2019.

Hello friends ,

This is my https://www.getfreejobsalert.com education job posting website , Near about 300 + content but i have not good traffic on my website . I am getting daily just 200 traffic per day ( not stable ) . Please suggest me what i do ??

Category :

Latest Govt. Jobs
    Admit Cards -
    Sarkari Result
    Answer Keys
    Syllabus Previous Year Papers

sginteractive, Jun 18, 2019 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How are you marketing your site?

JoeSpirit, Jun 18, 2019 IP
    JEET likes this.
  3. Ellenbuswell

Ellenbuswell Peon

Best Answers:
    I looked at your site, it seems incomplete to me. I recommend that you work on writing content so that your site appears closer to top positions in the results of Google.
    It is also interesting to know if you have tried to promote your site in educational institutions?

Ellenbuswell, Apr 21, 2022 IP
  4. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe you dont optimize good for seo and google dont give so much importance to your site .Try to learn some seo and optimize your site . Also how do you market your site ? If you get 200 visits per day its not bad .Build a capture page and collect emails then search for a work from home jobs from clickbank and create some automated series of emails promoting that offer .Some people dont buy first time they need to be presented more times with the ofer

Spartan14, Apr 22, 2022 IP
  5. Maxform

Maxform Peon

Best Answers:
    The content is very conversion focused. Id try to break down the customer journey type of content and include this in your site structure: SEE, THINK, DO, CARE.

So your blog section would have more content about Civil Engineer Jobs in General.

Works a lot better if you start with a detailed analysis of how you would like your site structure to be. Take the time to do keyword research for that too. With new sites I spend a lot of time on keyword research and sitestructure, its vital for a sites performance.

Maxform, Apr 29, 2022 IP
  6. Deos

Deos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you are going for keywords with small volume... as you are not even 1st for them getting 200 a day is great.
    I would suggest you look for keywords with more volume
    hers quick few keywords write topics around them:
    [​IMG]

To learn how to properly find good keywords check my guide https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/beginners-guide-keyword-research-find-your-niche-for-free.2874265/

Deos, Apr 29, 2022 IP
  7. Deepansh

Deepansh Peon

Best Answers:
    Very tough competition in this Niche ;)
    How many backlinks you're submitting in one day? @sginteractive

Deepansh, May 3, 2022 IP
  8. seobeena

seobeena Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Job keywords are not that much easy. We need proper information on naukri sites.

seobeena, Jun 4, 2022 IP