1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

+1 statistics on webmaster tools

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by bendust, Jun 29, 2011.

Google has just placed +1 statistics on webmaster tools. it can effect the ranking in future....

bendust, Jun 29, 2011 IP
  2. seowebsdesigning

seowebsdesigning Peon

Best Answers:
    Webmaster Tool is effective for site you can see each sites program in it.

seowebsdesigning, Jun 29, 2011 IP
  3. CheapSEO

CheapSEO Guest

Best Answers:
    Ok, suppose that you are right here and i agree with your decision, but why people can add code direct to website, there is not need to login webmaster tool, if we can add Google +1 code direct then what will be effect in future?

I think it is a social content spreading method that is good for website feedback. What do you think more? I didn't login in Google webmaster tool and add code direct and test it and find out that it is a simple method like Addthis.com but there is many social sites and Google+1 works as single profile exchange only.

CheapSEO, Jun 29, 2011 IP
  4. seoexpertuk

seoexpertuk Peon

Best Answers:
    This will be consider by google in future.

seoexpertuk, Jun 30, 2011 IP
  5. natorob

natorob Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Since +1 is only available by invitation right now, let's see what this actually affects once it goes live.

natorob, Jun 30, 2011 IP
  6. genich99

genich99 Peon

Best Answers:
    that's a very, how to say "dubious" idea. +1 function is easy to cheat, people will start building bots that press +1. Moreover there is a +1 button beside each link in the search results. How am i supposed to know whether this result is what im looking for and press +1 button before i even check the site? Strange decision to go with +1 for now.

genich99, Jun 30, 2011 IP