1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

1 site 3 niche or 3 site 3 niche.

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by canavarPC, May 23, 2009.

I wonder sth.

For instance,
    There is 3 blog these are about car insurance, health insurnce, life insurance.
    Or there is just 1 blog and it contains information about 3 insurance types.

Which one is better for seo etc. things(even maybe adsense smart pricing)?

and a little Q. more:Is knowing php turn to good purpose to manage a wp blog. I am thinging about learning web languages.

Thanks in advance.

canavarPC, May 23, 2009 IP
    WeedGrinch likes this.
  2. WeedGrinch

WeedGrinch Active Member

Best Answers:
    Since they are all related to insurance, you could put them into one blog, however, if someone goes there looking for car insurance, and sees adds about health insurance, you just lost a click.

Php is good if you wanna customize the WP, however, there is a plugin for just about everything.

WeedGrinch, May 23, 2009 IP
    canavarPC likes this.
  3. mrhrk01

mrhrk01 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi

Having knowledge of php will help you in managing wordpress, however not knowing php will not stop you managing wordpress but you may have to hire someone when you want to tweak something very minor.

Interesting question about the insurance niche's, you could if you wanted to have 3 different blogs (maybe a sub domain each ?), it would definetly not harm your seo, but it all depends on what your aim is and what you intend to do. As WeedGrinch said if someone is viewing a blog abou car insurance and sees adds about health insurance (assuming you have bunched all 3 niche's together) , you will have lost a click.

Kind Regards

mrhrk01, May 23, 2009 IP
    canavarPC likes this.
  4. canavarPC

canavarPC Peon

Best Answers:
    I will seperate them to different categories, I hope this solves the ads problem. I guess i will make 3 niche 1 site. In this way i will manage esasier although i will put everyone of them in the same pocket (I dont like risk). Thanks.

canavarPC, May 23, 2009 IP
  5. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    You can start a blog with different categories in it for your car insurance, health insurnce, life insurance contents. So overall your blog niche is Insurance.

DON.

deluxdon, May 23, 2009 IP
  6. dfourss

dfourss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with Don

But my question is why 3 sites? Why not 4? One for each and one for all? You could use the one for all to provide links to your individual niche sites.

dfourss, May 24, 2009 IP