1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling #1 Quick SEO Service, 500+ Words Articles Specifically Written 4 u On Ezine By Me...

Discussion in 'Services' started by robin_west, Mar 10, 2011.

Hi!

If you have a website and you are looking to rank within the top results of Google any time soon then you should consider getting articles that are written with your keywords in the title and body, with perfect english and submitted and accepted to Ezinearticles.com

It's not very easy to get accepted but I know I can do this for you. I have over 100 articles that I've written personally that have all been accepted and most of them brought tons of traffic to my websites.

So for $10/article I will write for you up to 5 articles/day on a subject you choose.

Since I do everything manually by myself from home I can only handle 1 client at a time but this just ensures that the quality you get is the best.

Email me to if you're interested in some High Google Rankings!

robin_west, Mar 10, 2011 IP
  2. socialwebexpert

socialwebexpert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    83.3% - 10
    Hi there, so its $10 for 5 articles? submitted in enzine? do u have a premium account? thanks

socialwebexpert, Mar 13, 2011 IP