1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

1 Page Web Design & Logo Contest $75 PayPal to winner

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by mrsray, Dec 25, 2007.

Merry Christmas DP'ers. My front page of my site LOOKS LIKE CRAP! I HATE IT ... I have no idea of what I would want... except to look lively, fun & fast loading. ... TOTALLY REVAMPED

I would like to keep that "bubble text" face somehow, since he goes on all the following pages too ... kinda my mascot I guess. (not the "search the internet part") And that stupid cartoon has to go! LOL I would also be keeping that strip of google ads and a google search box. (to search for tips on the web and in my site)

I would like to be adding more "tips" to the main page down the road, so I would need a blank "button" to do that with from what ever you design & a design that would allow some expansion and still look good as I add some new "tips"

The page HAS TO BE browser compatible ... for firefox, netscape, opera, IE.

There is no contest time frame ... first one I like wins.

Are you creative and imaginative? If so ... show me what you've got.

Thanks

PS, I would like to have a winner chosen and paid within 24 hours.

mrsray, Dec 25, 2007 IP
  2. jasoncdu

jasoncdu Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, I have some questions.

-do you want it to be web 2.0? or just normal gradiants?
    -can we recreate the bubble face to match the site theme ( only minor changes, the overall look for the bubble face will still be the same )
    -can we re-arrange the google ads to another place? or does it have to be in that order ( logo - google ads - google search bar )
    -does the front page have to match with the rest of the site? or are you going to redesign all your pages based on the front page ( I would think that's the best way to go )
    -colour? white background? or can we do something else completely different from what is shown now
    If you could just answer those few questions I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Jason

jasoncdu, Dec 25, 2007 IP
  3. mrsray

mrsray Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thanks for your interest ...

-do you want it to be web 2.0? or just normal gradiants?
    either or is fine with me

-can we recreate the bubble face to match the site theme ( only minor changes, the overall look for the bubble face will still be the same )
    sure, have a blast

-can we re-arrange the google ads to another place? or does it have to be in that order ( logo - google ads - google search bar )
    no special order what ever works with your design

-does the front page have to match with the rest of the site? or are you going to redesign all your pages based on the front page ( I would think that's the best way to go )
    I didn't think the main page matched the rest of the site now ... I would like to leave the other pages as they are, but am open to redesigning them too.
    Sorry, not good answer there.

-colour? white background? or can we do something else completely different from what is shown now
    any colour that would go with the design is acceptable for the background.

As I said, I have no idea what I want, just not what is there now LOL

Does that help?

Again, thanks for your interest, I appreciate it.

mrsray, Dec 25, 2007 IP
  4. mrsray

mrsray Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    jasoncdu is the winner ... thank you sooooooooo much Jason HAPPY HOLIDAYS

mrsray, Dec 25, 2007 IP