1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 1 Niche Relevant Contextual Link $50

Discussion in 'Services' started by alvinperez, Jul 19, 2018.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I will write a 600 words blog post with your link and publish it on a site relevant to your niche.

I will provide a 100% unique written blog post with a backlink to your site.

I will then publish it on a powerful site that's relevant to your niche.

We cover the following niches, and will place you on a site that matches your niche best:

- Health & Sports
    - Science & Education
    - Home & Living (shopping)
    - Business & Technology
    - Internet & Marketing
    - Travel & Recreation

This means that if your site falls outside of those niches it might not be all that niche relevant for you, however, the post we write is obviously relevant to your site.
    SEMrush
    The benefit of this gig is that we only post it on sites with clean backlink profiles, and sites that have plenty of strength to improve your rankings in Google.

The content will be written by a native English speaker from either the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, or New-Zealand, we employ a few dozen writers from those countries.

You can be assured that we will never post spun content or auto-generated content, which is something you won't find at most freelance platforms, we take quality very seriously.

In summary:

A strong link on a niche relevant site surrounded by 600 words of high-quality content.

Frequently Asked Questions
    What kind of anchor text should I use

It's best to look up your web page / URL in a backlink checker to see how many of the same anchor text you have, we recommend to stay below 20% anchor texts that are commercial in nature, so if your site is over-optimized it's best to use brand anchors like the domain name or the URL itself.

How long does it take to see results from the link
    This depends on the anchor text you choose, if you use a commercial anchor text you may see results within a week, the less relevant/descriptive the anchor text is, the longer it will take to see your rankings improve.

What kind of websites are this
    These are our own websites that no one else has access to, a link on Forbes or Huffington post would go for much more money, while links at public sites like Tumblr, Weebly, Blogspot are so weak that they aren't worth the effort as everyone could sign up and publish their link there.

Are the links nofollow or dofollow
    The links we built are always dofollow, to ensure that the juice flows back to your site.

Price Details
    1 Niche Relevant Contextual Link $50
    5 Niche Relevant Contextual Link $200
    10 Niche Relevant Contextual Link $350

Please connect with me on skype: seovirtulassitant
    or telegram @josehood

Thank you

alvinperez, Jul 19, 2018 IP
    SEMrush