1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$1 million per year from Adwords. (sorry if you saw this somewhere else already)

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Andrew-Scott-Music, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Michelangelo

Michelangelo Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't believe that crap of one million.

Michelangelo, Apr 17, 2007 IP
  2. ruby

ruby Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    All I know is if I made a million a year from Adwords I wouldnt be sharing my secrets with anyone, especially not in some cheap e-book. Honestly its pointless.

If the guy making a million a year has his heart set on really helping people acheive what he has he'd give it away for free not sell it in a $10 e-book; its just pointless.

ruby, Apr 17, 2007 IP
  3. blastboy

blastboy Peon

Best Answers:
    They made $1million out of adword via ppl like use, who wanted to know how to do it, but at last provide useless info.

blastboy, Apr 18, 2007 IP
  4. viratshah

viratshah Peon

Best Answers:
    he is obviously lying
    people who fall for it are bigger dumb asses!!!

viratshah, Apr 19, 2007 IP
  5. calixto

calixto Guest

Best Answers:
    thats also my conclusion :D

calixto, Apr 26, 2007 IP
  6. neiko

neiko Peon

Best Answers:
    impossibility....

neiko, Apr 26, 2007 IP
  7. shrkscn

shrkscn Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe after google has put in the options of putting different bids for search and content sites has really made the difference in the earnings....

shrkscn, Apr 26, 2007 IP
  8. mactep

mactep Active Member

Best Answers:
    I read his ebook and these "nice" stats are just to be shown and make his ebook sell, don't expect he is gonna reveal his techniques, the content of his guide is completly BS and its outdated.

mactep, Apr 26, 2007 IP
  9. charlinks

charlinks Guest

Best Answers:
    Unless... he made a $1M by selling a book teaching you how to make $1M :)

charlinks, May 2, 2007 IP
  10. cageybee

cageybee Peon

Best Answers:
    OK, I just want to finish this guy now...

First of all, in his sales letter, he is saying that he makes money as an affiliate, but, according to the picture located here gmoneypro.com/clickbank-day-proof2.htm it shows that he is making money as a PUBLISHER. That is like a mismatch and deceptive advertising.

Second, ANYONE that knows html could fake those numbers to be "hey look, i made 3 trillion dollars in 3 minutes", but something is not adding up -- if I am making thousands per day selling on adwords, then I would work RELENTLESSLY on improving my current model and would probably not have time to write a book, until I am actually done improving, or done adding products to advertise. What is the chance of that happening???

This kid is just creating a HYPE using numbers and so called methods that he has heard from everywhere.

The days when you could add 50000 keywords, and write one add for all of them and and get visitors at 8 cents per click are over.

Today, if you have one keyword in your campaign that has a QS of Poor, then your whole campaign gets jacked up.

Google does not allow advertisers to play that game anymore. He wants every ad to be optimized and very relevant.

Yes, I personally do get traffic at 4-8 cents per click from Top 3, but, I have to optimize my campaign very much.

He has shown a screenshot of a campaign with 1% CTR and is saying that the reason why he gets visitors at 8 cents per click is that he has a high CTR. 1%??? Nigga please :) Try that today and Google will either stop showing your ads or will raise your minimum bid in a heart beat. Let me tell you what a good CTR is - try 12%. When you get to this CTR, only then Google starts to like you and get you cheap highly targeted visitors. Otherwise - forget it.

But you can't get that kind of CTR with 50000 keywords for one ad. You have to create a separate ad group for each keyword and, you have to specify that you want EXACT match.

So, whatever that dude claims that he is a googlemoneypro, that is a bunch of BS, because I know that I am a pro, and I know how Google works, and I know, that I am always busy improving and split testing for higher conversions. I don't have time to waste on an Ebook if I am making several thousand per day.

As his protege noted earlier that he goes to unpopular products and promotes them, and that is why he is getting his traffic that cheap. Well, GOOGLE will not allow you to use those 50000 keywords for that particular product. He wants you to optimize your ads or pay a high price.

Well, I think I am done wasting my time. This dude is a FAKE be confident. However, you could buy his book and then ask for a refund if you are still confused.

cageybee, May 4, 2007 IP
  11. choward93

choward93 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Cageybee,

Nice first post! You made some good points. If you were making $1 million a year, do you think that selling a ebook for $5 is worth your time? I would let people find out about this on their own. Personally I would never buy an ebook that "shows you how." The best advice comes from DP in my opinion anyway.

choward93, May 4, 2007 IP
  12. power99

power99 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if i can earn more than $1 miilion per year, I will not sell any ebooks.
    what do you think about it ?

power99, May 5, 2007 IP
  13. rsek

rsek Peon

Best Answers:
    he could atleast hire a good webdesigner ...
    and he is such an idiot like adsenseJerk or what is the guys name..

rsek, May 5, 2007 IP
  14. skytrader

skytrader Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i have this e-book :) if he sell $97.98 in his website, i just sell it $39.95 in Dp forum. Pm me if you interesting :)

skytrader, May 5, 2007 IP
  15. nicher

nicher Peon

Best Answers:
    It is very possible to get $.08 clicks across the board. And can be done very easily by using the content network only. If you had enough keywords, it would be very possible.

nicher, May 9, 2007 IP
  16. nicher

nicher Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, thats some extreme copyright infringement you are talking about.

nicher, May 9, 2007 IP
  17. nadish

nadish Peon

Best Answers:
    i have this ebook but i dont use adwords

nadish, May 10, 2007 IP
  18. nupvsb

nupvsb Peon

Best Answers:
    i aslo dont believe earn 1 million with adwords....

nupvsb, May 10, 2007 IP
  19. PinoyIto

PinoyIto Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I am not sure if all you guys read already the ebook, before comming to all your conclusion, if not yet how did you come up that the author is lying or created a crap ebook. I've got a chance to read the entire ebook. Base on what I understand with the content of the ebook his claims is possible if you will follow all the formula he is teaching.

But still you need to learn his techniques before you can perfect it get the same result as he is claiming. Adwords experts I guess are people who really appreciate the techniques.

Before I got this ebook I also ask the same question as other question in this thread "if he is making $1,000,000 a year, why he need to create this kind of ebook to let other know his secret, why don't he keep it?" The question I guess was answered in his ebook.

I am not saying that you will buy the ebook and read it before believing the guy, what I am saying here is that you jump to conclusion with out any proof of you allegations. But if you ask me if the price is worth? yes it is and if the technique will work or have potential to reach his claim my answer is yes as long as you have money to spend for adwords campaign and you have patience to master the technique...

just my 2 cents :)

PinoyIto, May 11, 2007 IP