1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying $1 for every live craigslist ad you post

Discussion in 'Services' started by bmac, Aug 30, 2013.

I am needing workers to post ads on craigslist. All are for legit service and no scams are anything like that. I will pay $1 for each live ad you post. It only takes about 3 to 4 mins to post. I will provide content. We pay once you hit $10 and will pay weekly.

bmac, Aug 30, 2013 IP
  2. bahar9

bahar9 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We the team of professional Craigslist poster are offering Craigslist posting service at an affordable rate. Currently we are posting 100+ ads every day without getting ghosted or flagged.

PRICING: The higher volume of ads posted per day will lower the cost per ad posted. Please contact with your posting details, our professional craigslist poster can give you price quota.

Our Craigslist posting service is well worth it because we do everything 100% Manually
    We Make sure your ads Is Posted and LIVE. We give 24 HOURS LIVE GUARANTEE
    We Offer Post Replacement if your Post have been Ghosted or Flagged within 24 hours.

We currently accept PayPal, Payoneer, Skrill, Neteller, Local Bank Transfer.

Delivery Time frame:
    We Deliver The Ads upon a request from you, by how many you need
    Per Week or Per Month.

What we require from you:
    the number of ads you would like posted a day, the cities, sections along with any other relevant info. Please be sure to include all the info above and at least 2 ad titles, ad descriptions and images

Contact -
    Skype - Sun-Boy-Bahar

bahar9, Feb 10, 2017 IP