1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling $1 Content Writer| Great Quality | Quick turn-around Time

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by amit_article, Oct 19, 2011.

Sold To

User Deleted for $0.00

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I am Amit. I am a copywriter / blogger/ Academic writer who loves to write about anything; from web content to business reports.

As a freelance writer I have provided clients with articles on various topics. Being an individual provider, I've the creative freedom to provide quality articles - original in both content and depth. Naturally, given that, I'm able to meet my client's expectations and exceed them quite often.

Basically I write with a clean, concise style and can modulate the tone of the article as per the client's preference - functional, conversational etc.

When it comes to business, it makes perfect sense to be frank and upfront on all project related issues, which suits me. I do my best to update my clients regularly, so communication is not an issue. I ensure the client's objectives are met.

I generally try to incorporate the client's vision for the article and do all I can to provide clients with 100% satisfaction.

I am online every day and would be able to carry out any project successfully within the given time parameters.

On payment terms, I prefer funds to be es-crowed at the start, or a 50% advance payment is made at the beginning. In view of any advance payment [50% or more], the rest is to be paid on completion. I accept payment through PayPal only.

I provide these services:

1. Blog Articles: $1 per 100 words
    2. Blog Reviews: $1 per 100 words
    3. SEO Articles : $1 per 100 words
    4. News Articles: $1 per 100 words
    5. Web Content: $1 per 100 words
    6. Ghost Writing: $1 per 100 words
    7. Press Release: $1 per 100 words

NB:Each article will be unique and copyscape passed too.

Here is a link of my published article: Click Here

Click Here to check feedback from other clients.

I'm looking forward to build up a long term working relation.

Cheers !!

amit_article, Oct 19, 2011 IP
  2. pankajdeoria

pankajdeoria Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sent PM to you.. Kindly check it

pankajdeoria, Oct 19, 2011 IP
  3. amit_article