1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

1 Click, 1 High Five, 1 Million Dollars

Discussion in 'Websites' started by -thedream-, Sep 7, 2017.

Hey all,

For the last couple of months, I've been working on creating a website I have envisioned for quite a long while - Million Dollar High Five! My site is a refresh on a unique idea, with sentiment that may resonate with you, as well as an interesting twist to capture your imagination.

It's a bit of an experiment, a crazy outlandish idea, intriguing with the 'giving back' element of humanity and that wow factor of "could this really work?!".

Perhaps you could be the one I will HIGH FIVE!

www.milliondollarhighfive.com

-thedream-, Sep 7, 2017 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Umm, yeah, ok

Ad revenue sharing with no guarantee of income, you'd be a fool if you visited the site more than once.

So I saw the massive popup when I loaded and there are the example ads. If someone wanted to help you earn, how do they get more ads?

Where is the incentive for people to revisit?

As for the advertisers

upload_2017-9-8_16-26-58.png

What you are doing is shoplifting. You have people clicking ads with no intention of staying on the advertiser's site or purchasing anything.

As an advertiser, I'd be putting your site on my blocklist and recommending my fellow advertisers do the same. Why should I have to contribute to your $2 million dream if I'm not getting any business out of it.

Shouting

Why the use of small caps? It makes your text really hard to read.

Update: I just read your updates page where you acknowledge that other ad platforms don't like your type of site and that you expect your 1st world pity party to make them turn a blind eye to your breach of the terms of service? Why are you more deserving than others? You've been employed, able to save, to upskill? We have people here from third world countries who are genuinely trying to survive and Adsense don't turn a blind eye. They can't bike 5km to a mall where there are endless employment opportunities.

[​IMG]

lol getting banned from spamming your site, are you?
    https://voat.co/user/111thedream111

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
    sarahk, Sep 7, 2017 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  3. Anchal Kumari

Anchal Kumari Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your website is useless....
    it is a wastage to time to spend time on this website

Anchal Kumari, Sep 7, 2017 IP