1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling A Ready Premium And Free Web Directory, Membership (Paypal and more)

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Asaduzzaman shuvonill, Mar 29, 2015.

[​IMG]
    Why are you selling this site?

Hi there, I am a busy web application developer. I have some domain for my future plan. But, I don't have enough time to manage all website and that's why I want to sale my website. Sudden I received an email from godaddy and when I check my website I am astonished! Coz, have lot of registered and active user in my website. Some times ago, I used "Redirects" option for drive traffic to my affiliate partner's website for affiliate sale. It's generate 2021 traffic within 30 minutes !

Godaddy send me this email:
    Currently the size limitation for MySQL databases in our shared hosting environment is 1,000 MB (1 GB). It has come to our attention that the i775835_elgg1 MySQL database on your bdbd24.com hosting account has grown very large, consuming at least 7.3 GB. This is causing serious issues which affect our systems and, in turn, other customers who rely upon them for their own websites.

We understand that this situation may not have been intentional. However, due to the serious negative impact of this issue, it was necessary for access to your database to be disabled in order to prevent further growth. Please note that this will have effectively disabled any database-driven websites or applications using this database. However, access to your phpMyAdmin interface has remained available, in order for you to address this issue.

Your database functionality may be re-enabled by replying to this notification with the detailed steps you have taken to reduce and maintain the size of your hosted databases within the the 1,000 MB threshold.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Traffics come from search kegging, social media, blog etc..

How much time does this site take to run?
    within 2 or 3 days. If you have a godaddy account then it's take upto 1 hours!

Asaduzzaman shuvonill, Mar 29, 2015 IP
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    So... what are you selling here?

Matthew Sayle, Mar 29, 2015 IP
  3. Louiss121

Louiss121 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    60.0% - 3
    True, If we cant see the site and you dont detail what this site is about,how will we ever know?

Louiss121, Mar 30, 2015 IP
  4. Louiss121

Louiss121 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    60.0% - 3
    That overload for your site could also be spam.

Louiss121, Mar 30, 2015 IP
  5. Sugavanas

Sugavanas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    No worries, I will pay 500$ closing my eyes to a stranger who just registred on DP for this site : http://unifindz.com/

[​IMG]

I will just give up my money for sure..

Sugavanas, Mar 30, 2015 IP
  6. dannyinpt

dannyinpt Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    If I can pay in fairy dust I will take it!

dannyinpt, Mar 31, 2015 IP
  7. Asaduzzaman shuvonill

Asaduzzaman shuvonill Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My domain

Asaduzzaman shuvonill, Apr 3, 2015 IP
  8. Asaduzzaman shuvonill

Asaduzzaman shuvonill Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Now please have a a look- unifindz.com or you will also send me a link and then I will add your site for redirect from my website then you will let know more about traffic..

You will usage adf.ly

Just 1 day 1 active my site (Redirect from my website to host gator affiliate)

Why I do it?
    Godaddy send me this mail and that's why I changed my database.

Thank you for contacting Hosting Support in response to the network violation for MySQL disk space over-utilization on your .com hosting account.

Our latest review has found that the i775835_elgg1 database has been removed from your hosting plan.

We shall now consider the matter closed and continue to monitor the situation. Thank you for your cooperation.

*** NOTICE ***

It is important that you are diligent in taking any additional steps necessary, including monitoring your hosting account, to prevent a recurrence of this problem. If another network violation should be detected, it is possible that the situation may escalate and require action to be taken to protect our hosting environment. Depending on the severity of the issue, this action could include the suspension of your hosting account.

We appreciate your understanding and your attention to this matter. If you have any questions, you may contact us by replying to this email or by calling 480-505-8871.

Regards,

Dave E.
    Professional Hosting Services
    Customer Inquiry
    Thank you so much for your message. I will remove the database after export. I will trying to remove the upper database within next 48 hours. Thanks again On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 8:37 PM, GoDaddy

Attached Files:

• f3.png
      f3.png
      File size:
      86.2 KB
      Views:
    Asaduzzaman shuvonill, Apr 3, 2015 IP