1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

1,000 Visitors Per Day To Your Website - Payouts Reoccuring Monthly -WebTrafficCollge

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by HarrisonJ, Nov 1, 2011.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2011
    HarrisonJ, Nov 1, 2011 IP
  2. Munnie

Munnie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Looks Good Harrison! I like the style on landing page, with the locked content kinda thing.
    I won't ask for a review copy as I don't have time to write an honest review, yet best of luck with the product and let me know how well this is converting I might look into promoting it.

Munnie, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  3. HarrisonJ

HarrisonJ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Munnie. Yeah I think the locked content links might help with conversions, hope so.

HarrisonJ, Nov 5, 2011 IP
  4. centarec

centarec Member

Best Answers:
    HarrisonJ - You need to show conversion stats in order to get affiliates on board. Just saying here is my product will not work! It never did...

centarec, Nov 7, 2011 IP
  5. centarec

centarec Member

Best Answers:
    Hahahaha...you are so funny! I was trying to help, but ok, if you want to be funny, be funny...just don't be crying when you sell nothing...

centarec, Nov 7, 2011 IP
  6. Munnie

Munnie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Agreed, you need to show us conversion stats!

Munnie, Nov 11, 2011 IP
  7. thedark

thedark Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Actually, people like john chow advertised his program, and I bet there are many sales involved.

Here is review: The information provided in the membership program are good for both begginers and advanced webmasters. Altought sometimes you may feel that the author think that his way is the only way to make real money online, I agree with him in many aspects. There is a chance that the information is overwhelming for those who don't know anything about owning a real website. It will make you think if what you are doing right now worth your time. It will make you think that you should get the most out of your visitors, else you will lose time. Selling advertising just can't make it in the long run, unless you have a million page view website, but if you have it, altough you earn more than a decent income you still leave a lot of money on the table. But, there are many other techniques to take advantage of the traffic to your website, not only having a membership site. The fact is that you have to maximize the revenue of the website so you can invest good money into getting traffic.

thedark, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  8. archard123

archard123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Harrison,

Do you guarantee that your webtrafficcollege's methods will generate unlimited traffic without endless traffic buying and without 'endless' type of 'monthly subscriptions' ? Any review copy?

archard123, Nov 20, 2011 IP
  9. moonbutt

moonbutt Peon

Best Answers:
    Helly anyone who actually used his service ...plz post a review...

moonbutt, Dec 9, 2011 IP
  10. HarrisonJ

HarrisonJ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey moon, there is a review two post above yours. Other uses have like it too, low refund rate.

HarrisonJ, Dec 10, 2011 IP