1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

0 to profit in under a week (adsense guide)

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by 1EightT, Jul 30, 2007.

1. danimal

danimal Active Member

Best Answers:
    you did: "They are speaking of the adsense search results pages" ...but the tos doesn't use the phrase "adsense search results pages".

i feel like i'm arguing with a 5th grader.

1) you admitted that your software uses ip cloaking
    2) i proved that ip cloaking is a direct violation of the adsense tos

stop avoiding the subject, it just makes you look more guilty.

danimal, Jul 31, 2007 IP
  2. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    I've posted my earnings a few times. I typically make a couple thousand a month from the sites I build with the software. The selling of the software does a few things. First and above all else we are a software company. The release of this software has actually pushed us forward several months on other projects by giving us direct feedback from users about things like interfaces, scalability, etc. We've got several business grade applications in development so having this feedback before hand is invaluable.

Second, it gives us a steady income stream so we can focus on the actual software. I can spend time programming instead of building sites. We're a couple weeks away from launching a social media site on a very large scale. It would have been impossible for our company to focus on the project if we didn't have residual software income coming in.

No, per your question about the servers. We actually give users free unlimited hosting. If you don't want the expense of a dedicated server or an inexpensive vps, you can host your sites with us. If you decide to cancel down the road you can take the sites with you and do with them as you wish. The data is yours of course. We have no contracts. You stick around as long as you are making income from the software. The majority of our users have been with us since the beginning.

1EightT, Jul 31, 2007 IP
  3. morphy

morphy Peon

Best Answers:
    Made $851 in my first month and some days. Using the SSEC hosting and some of my never planned to use domains
    Of course now after I have seen the great potential of the soft I'm moving to my self hosting
    Guys using Adsense or even reading this thread means you are in the game of making $$, and I play the game with my own rules :cool:

morphy, Jul 31, 2007 IP
  4. qazu

qazu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, that makes perfect sense. I'll check out a vps or try your hosting. Signing up right away. :)

To damn true. What's the point of having a website? :D

qazu, Jul 31, 2007 IP
  5. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    We've got a forum in the members section that is strictly about dedicated servers and vps's. Check that out once you are in and find out which server hosts work best and are the least expensive. In the mean time get to know the software a bit on our servers.

1EightT, Jul 31, 2007 IP
  6. Ge0r

Ge0r Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you show us the example of site where traffic goes from?

Ge0r, Jul 31, 2007 IP
  7. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    They are all ip cloaked, so only a search engine can see the sites. If you private message me your ip address I can allow you to view one for a few minutes.

1EightT, Jul 31, 2007 IP
  8. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    I'm heading out to lunch now so pm me with any questions. I'll check back when i'm done.

1EightT, Jul 31, 2007 IP
  9. Ge0r

Ge0r Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm very interested.
    Can you please PM me the url of one of that sites? I will look at that site via Google's cache.

Ge0r, Jul 31, 2007 IP
  10. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    We use noarchive on our templates. There is no cache.

1EightT, Jul 31, 2007 IP
  11. danimal

danimal Active Member

Best Answers:
    well then, since it's not violating the tos, post your urls to the sites that are using the software.

or do you have something to hide?

danimal, Jul 31, 2007 IP
  12. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    I'll be happy to give you several url's. They are cloaked and use noarchive. Nothing you can do will allow you to view any of them. This isn't some rinky dink user agent based cloaking system that can be foiled with a firefox plugin. We have an ip database of over 19,000 search engine ip's.

1EightT, Jul 31, 2007 IP
  13. morphy

morphy Peon

Best Answers:
    Never ask a BH to post his urls in a public forum :)
    even WH may not do it

morphy, Jul 31, 2007 IP
  14. inman

inman Peon

Best Answers:
    Million thanks for the explanation, browntown.

Eversince Brian announced SSEC last year I had so many doubts regarding how I am going to get the traffic. Although Brian did a great job clarifying most of them, I was still looking for an example.

Your Bradd Pitt example cleared my doubts once and for all. Now I can happily join SSEC.

inman, Jul 31, 2007 IP
  15. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    Sometimes it takes another perspective to clearly describe the process. I'll have to steal his and use it in the future. It's a very simple and easy way to convey what the software does. :)

1EightT, Jul 31, 2007 IP
  16. Galaxyl

Galaxyl Peon

Best Answers:
    Is that from one site or from all the sites that you have built over the 3 weeks? If the latter then how many sites is that?

Someone mentioned using affiliate programs, is this easy to do with your software? I am very cautious about what I do with my Adsense account. It's probably fine now but they can change the rules and then ban you for having broken a rule that didn't exist at the time, as they did with some arbitrageurs.

Thanks,
    Gal

Galaxyl, Jul 31, 2007 IP
  17. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    I put up 15 or so sites the first day, and in the three week period have gone up to that amount per day.

Honestly I did the adsense stuff on a whim. 99 percent of my effort goes toward affiliate programs. It's VERY east to do and is actually what the software was designed for. We have a built in cj scraper that scrapes products from cj's catalog. We also have a csv datafeed importer so you can load up several thousand products at a time. On top of that we have a clone site tool so you can clone a domain that is converting well for you. This way you only have to enter the products once, but can build multiple sites quickly. Each one will have different content and may rank for different terms.

1EightT, Jul 31, 2007 IP
  18. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I don't really use ssec to send traffic to my adsense sites. Although I have done it with a couple select sites.

I mainly use the software with CJ.com. Ssec is designed for that purpose. It will create a page for each CJ product a merchant has. When those pages rank and someone clicks - they go to your affiliate link for that product at the cj merchant. It really is that simple. (The beauty is, that the web surfer is actually being directed exactly where they wanted to end up. If they search for "98698gh blue" and they end up at a merchant selling that item.)

Really, I look at ssec as allowing me to step in front of a sale. Someone is searching for product "A". I make a page optimized for that product name (with ssec) and then take anyone who clicks on that page to product "A" for sale at some merchant. Consumer gets what he was looking for, merchant gets sale, and I get commission. Nobody is scammed or loses out.

Hope that helps.

browntwn, Jul 31, 2007 IP
  19. Galaxyl

Galaxyl Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you both for your quick replies. I am in.

I had seen something about it before but may not be able to do much with it until Sept so I was hesitant. But it is cheaper than I expected and I do not mind not covering the cost the first month, to get one of 100 places.

I'm in the 'Lazy Affiliates' and the two together should put my affiliate marketing on complete autopilot :)
    http://mwpmarketing.com/recommends/lazyaffiliates

Gal

Galaxyl, Jul 31, 2007 IP
  20. HiltonHeadIslander

HiltonHeadIslander Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Guys,

I have no dog in this fight and certainly have no problem with a smart developer making money from his skills, but...

A good rule of thumb is this: If someone is really making a lot of money with a system (Real Estate, AdSense, etc), they are not going to give it up. Period. On the other hand, if they think they can make a lot of money selling the "system" by coming up with a compelling story... Bingo!

Cheers!

HiltonHeadIslander, Jul 31, 2007 IP