1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

0 to profit in under a week (adsense guide)

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by 1EightT, Jul 30, 2007.

Before we start, this IS a plug for my software. Rather than talk about claims and earnings, I will sit here and show an actual how to guide for making money in a short period of time. No need to pay me for an e-book or send me money. I make plenty on my own :)

So here is what i'm doing right now. It's proven to work and quite easy to do.

So first we need an adsense account, a subscription to my software, and a good work ethic. If you are willing to spend some time working, you will do fine.

There are a few ways to do this, but mine should spark some ideas. It doesn't need to be copied action for action. In fact you may come up with a better way of doing it based on what you learn from me.

Go ahead and grab one of those high paying keyword lists we all see floating around the net. Think of what we are about to do as arbitrage minus adwords and the expense. I personally registered about 300 domains for this project, but will start with about 10 or 15 of them to get things going. I'll find out which ones convert and build more.

So, we have our handy little list. Go ahead and setup a blog somewhere. Doesn't matter where. Now, go through the high paying keyword list and grab a word. (lets pretend we are using the keyword blue widgets). Put this keyword up as your new blog story title, and for the content just grab a free article on the subject from any of the millions of article sites on the net. It doesn't need to be unique since we only need it to show a proper ad. Now that the article is done, go in and put in a couple adsense ads. I normally put one or two medium rectangles between the story title and the content body. Blend the ad in with the background of the site.

Alright, we are done there so lets move on to the next step. Using my software we now want to drive traffic to the blog article we just setup. So fire up the software and add a new domain. This part is really easy and discussed in our video tutorials.

Once the site is up lets get a keyword list based on our blog article (blue widgets). Go to the adwords keyword tool, wordz, wordtracker, or anywhere else you go to do keyword research and enter "blue widgets" into the keyword box. Gert a few variations of the keyword so you have a nice long list of 500-1000 keywords related to blue widgets. These are likely now all long tail variations which is what we are looking for.

Now back to the software. We have a few options here. We can enter the keyword list with our csv importer built into the software or we can click on many keywords one use. I am going to go with many keywords one use for simplicity. Paste in the keywords we just gathered and enter the blue widget blog url as our cloak url. The software will now build pages of content for all 500-1000 keywords we just entered. These pages will rank well i nthe search engines, but regular traffic is going to be sent straight to our blog which of course has our high paying ad on it.

I've been doing the above for just over 3 weeks and i'm up to 78.00 a day in adsense revenue. The goal is 100 by the end of the month and I believe we will meet that or possibly even exceed it. If anyone wants further info you can of course pm me :)

1EightT, Jul 30, 2007 IP
  2. Barti1987

Barti1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I make more than that from just 1 website, and I do not have to steal like you.

Peace,

Barti1987, Jul 30, 2007 IP
  3. XandroZ

XandroZ Peon

Best Answers:
    you want us to buy your software, no?

Second, you can be banned from search engines and adsense forever for black hat tehniques,so is very risque.

XandroZ, Jul 30, 2007 IP
  4. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is what he is doing really stealing????

ablaye, Jul 30, 2007 IP
  5. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    You apparently have no clue. How does any of the above even remotely have anything to do with stealing? You drive highly targeted traffic to a site that shows highly targeted ads. The advertisers have a great ROI as do the publishers. I do the same thing with affiliate programs and have VERY high conversions.

1EightT, Jul 30, 2007 IP
  6. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    I guess you didn't read the actual information posted here. The .info domains used to send traffic will get banned at some point, but it is the resulting ROI that one has to look for. An 88 cent domain that makes 400 dollars over a 4 month period is well worth the initial investment.

As for adsense, I have never seen anyone banned for using a technique such as the one described above. I've had the same adsense account since 2002 and have never heard a peep from them. I've done FAR worse things than this.

1EightT, Jul 30, 2007 IP
  7. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    Here is a recent post on our forums showing some of the members that have started this month and have already reached 100 dollars or more a day in earnings. This is affiliate earnings, adsense, etc. We've been in business selling this software for almost a year now and had it in development for over 3 years. http://www.simplifiedsec.com/community/showthread.php?t=1371&page=7

1EightT, Jul 30, 2007 IP
  8. alignak

alignak Peon

Best Answers:
    high paying adsense ads are not the way.
    it's better to target large searchable keywords m8.

alignak, Jul 30, 2007 IP
  9. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    Read the entire thing. What we are doing here is similar to arbitrage. We pick the high paying keywords to display the ads, then use long tail search terms to drive related yet easier to rank traffic.

1EightT, Jul 30, 2007 IP
  10. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    What are you talking about here? Talk to any of my clients....

1EightT, Jul 30, 2007 IP
  11. wargamer6

wargamer6 Peon

Best Answers:
    You're an idiot. This is the farthest thing from a scam.

wargamer6, Jul 30, 2007 IP
  12. trump

trump Peon

Best Answers:
    He's scamming google. So it kind of is a scam.

trump, Jul 30, 2007 IP
  13. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    lol, how is it scamming google? I really had higher hopes for the people here. I've been a member of this forum for a VERY long time, and have contributed loads of useful information. The narrow mindedness of some people astonishes me.

1EightT, Jul 30, 2007 IP
  14. xlspecial

xlspecial Peon

Best Answers:
    Stealing? :rolleyes:

I know 1EightT wants you guys to buy into the game, but I really don't want you too seeing as I made over 4 grand with it through ONE affiliate network (and only 5 merchants at that) last month and don't want any more competition. :D

Scamming google? Why should that bother you? Do you think google has YOUR best interests at heart? Hardly. All they are worried about is lining their own pockets, not yours.

I'm willing to bet many of you have had your pure as driven snow sites banned or indexed so badly you get little to no traffic yet google is praised as the savior.

Give me a break.

Keep slaving away at your sites while I push a button and build 200 more.

xlspecial, Jul 30, 2007 IP
  15. deedbr

deedbr Peon

Best Answers:
    Really wasn't sure if I should pipe in here.

I don't really want more competition. However, I love the program and for people to say 1EightT is a scammer are just mistaken.

I am not making a $100 a day off of it. This is no fault of the program. I have been insanely busy and I am just starting to put more time into using it.

I am averaging about $15 a day. The sites I created to do this where made from 3-5 weeks ago.

I haven't really been creating any more since then but the money is still coming in from those sites.

Adsense is a great way to begin but the truth is that the traffic that this program brings would probably be better served to sign them up to your mailing lists and promote affiliate programs. (You will get the traffic. You might as well make the most out of it.)

Does it use black hat technology. YES

Is that against the law or a scammer. NO

Not unless Google and the search engines are now making the law.

Dennis

deedbr, Jul 30, 2007 IP
  16. Meads

Meads Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What required promotion wise on my end to recieve that many visitors and earn so much?

Meads, Jul 30, 2007 IP
  17. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    Most of the promotion is built in. Supplemental pinging of the pages helps. We actually have an entire section of our members forums dedicated to promotion. I personally just use the built in software features along with interlinking (an optional script also in our forums)

1EightT, Jul 30, 2007 IP
  18. xlspecial

xlspecial Peon

Best Answers:
    I just recently adding interlinking to one of my servers.

Prior to that I just pinged.

19. xlspecial

xlspecial Peon

Best Answers:
    There is some trial and error to it. Basically finding niches that convert. Fromw hat I have seen around the forums the only people not having success aren't trying very hard.

You won't make a bunch of money with 5 sites doing this. I have about 500 right now and will be building many more very soon. Probably doubling my domains if not more.

You don't need 500 to start obviously. I started with about 30 I think and then built more for niches that converted.

20. vickyiori

vickyiori Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Spam, Crap, Guide to how to get banned from Google Adsense ! :)

vickyiori, Jul 30, 2007 IP